Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Identity Selection Download Failed

by MAGICDAVESHROOM
Reply

Original Post

Re: Identity Selection Download Failed

★ Expert

I can also not Force Sync accounts as it says no Internet Connection or server down and try again later ! 

Message 11 of 25 (185 Views)

Re: Identity Selection Download Failed

★★★★★ Novice

@lawmfw wrote:

I can also not Force Sync accounts as it says no Internet Connection or server down and try again later ! 


Yep, same for me.  Says try a stronger internet connection.  Nothing wrong with my internet at all.

Message 12 of 25 (184 Views)

Re: Identity Selection Download Failed

★ Expert

We must be patient and hope the servers are restored soon.

Message 13 of 25 (170 Views)

Re: Identity Selection Download Failed

★★★ Pro

https://www.reddit.com/r/PlantsVSZombies/comments/df07m6/cannot_log_in/

 

You are not a lone.  Looks like one of the server is down.

Message 14 of 25 (166 Views)

Re: Identity Selection Download Failed

★★★★ Pro

You could all pop out for a take away while you're waiting.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Plants-vs-Zombies-2/PYRE-VINE-NEW-PLANT/td-p/8293988

Message 15 of 25 (161 Views)

Re: Identity Selection Download Failed

★★★★★ Novice

@MAGICDAVESHROOM wrote:

You could all pop out for a take away while you're waiting.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Plants-vs-Zombies-2/PYRE-VINE-NEW-PLANT/td-p/8293988


Yeah, it has been going on now for several hours and EA has said nothing about it at all.

Message 16 of 25 (160 Views)

Re: Identity Selection Download Failed

★★★ Pro

Hmmm,  McWeasels....  🤣

Message 17 of 25 (159 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Identity Selection Download Failed

★★★★ Pro

@SoulSeekerUSA wrote:

@

Yeah, it has been going on now for several hours and EA has said nothing about it at all.


You're more likely to get a quick answer off reddit, Haemophilus is an EA dev that sometimes answers questions, I've flagged her and we have to wait for a response.

https://www.reddit.com/r/PlantsVSZombies/comments/df0fun/unable_to_save_player_data_error/?utm_mediu...

Message 18 of 25 (143 Views)

Re: Identity Selection Download Failed

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

Nah, and miss when the server comes back on-line ?

 

Haem is busy with PvZ3 server update/game reinstall so perhaps that is why the servers are down ?

 

I just put on a fresh pot of coffee for the delayed marathon I will need to catch back up !!

 

Level 5 Pokra in hand as of late last night but now to work on Level 4 Pokra for Level 1 profile !!

Message 19 of 25 (140 Views)

Re: Identity Selection Download Failed

★★★★★ Novice

@lawmfw wrote:

Nah, and miss when the server comes back on-line ?

 

Haem is busy with PvZ3 server update/game reinstall so perhaps that is why the servers are down ?

 

I just put on a fresh pot of coffee for the delayed marathon I will need to catch back up !!

 

Level 5 Pokra in hand as of late last night but now to work on Level 4 Pokra for Level 1 profile !!


Yep, I work from home and usually play while working so this is going to not help with my league ranking.

Message 20 of 25 (135 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help