Icebreaking against cheating

by 1t5voobw9o2d

Original Post

Icebreaking against cheating

★★★ Newbie

Some players are doing cheating using these five selected files which I have shown in attached file. Can EA do something about it? I thinks they should try to bring such system in pvz2 in upcoming newer versions which will identify and ban cheaters when they are playing online. But if they are not playing online then they will remain safe. If EA do not know that how these files works then I am telling them below how to use these five files for cheating:

First of all move or copy these files into latest C.D.N. folder. I mean if version of pvz2 is 9.0.1 then paste these files into C.D.N. 9.0 folder which is present in No_Backup folder. Then open pvz2 and you will see that every stuff is available with 1 coin. Players can unlock all money premium stuffs for free, any plant for free and can make every plant max for free very easily. After doing these all things cheater players will remove those five files from C.D.N. 9.0 folder. And then everything will look normal on reopening of game. Player will be able to play online mode with max plants and every unlocked plants. Those cheaters will easily defeat those players in arena whose plant's levels are very low. I also got these five files. If you want to know that from where I got it see 2nd and third attached files.

Screenshot_2021-07-09-16-38-11.png
Screenshot_2021-07-09-16-50-08.png
Screenshot_2021-07-09-16-51-23.png
Message 1 of 2 (394 Views)

Re: Icebreaking against cheating

★★★★★ Expert

@1t5voobw9o2d 

There is a special cheaters league where players caught cheating are sent if caught, but you have to go the plants vs zombies subreddit,  tag Haemophilus (a helpful dev) and she will pass it on. (add u/Haemophilus_EA to your post to tag her (must not be original post).

https://www.reddit.com/r/PlantsVSZombies?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share 

But you need to supply details, such as time, date, region, league and maybe even screenshots. 

IT WOULD BE NICE IF A WAY TO DO THIS WAS PINNED IN THE NOTICEBOARD OF THE OFFICIAL FORUM, watching EA moderators.

Message 2 of 2 (383 Views)