I want to get rid of ads.

by Himanshu122

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I want to get rid of ads.

★★★ Novice

Without any reason,I have to watch ads.I don't want to watch ads in pvz2 even for prizes.But it is not stopping showing me ads.Please help me to prevent ads in PVZ2.

Message 1 of 15 (91,435 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I want to get rid of ads.

★★★★★ Pro
@Himanshu122 I found that after I bought a plant it stopped showing me ads. Otherwise you can go into airplane mode if it's just in Adventure mode you're playing in.

View in thread

Message 2 of 15 (91,409 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Pro
@Himanshu122 I found that after I bought a plant it stopped showing me ads. Otherwise you can go into airplane mode if it's just in Adventure mode you're playing in.
Message 2 of 15 (91,410 Views)

★★★★ Guide

i think you can avoid (pop up) ads with select "Enable Marketing", because last time i bought premium and select "Disable Marketing" the (pop up) ads always show up everytime i playing PvZ2

Screenshot_20190820-214021_Plants Vs Zombies 2.jpg
Message 3 of 15 (91,400 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I purchased a plant, it did not get rid of the advertising!

Furthermore, I was told by your so called CS the advertising is to stay!

53AFE321-0AAA-423F-824A-D42786B20C2E.jpeg
Message 4 of 15 (80,794 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@jkakkl 

There is no way to get rid of ads, buying a plant doesn't get rid of ads and we have already complained about the extra forced ads we are forced to ignore.

Someone from EA might not even read your post as this is a public forum and EA staff don't dare come here openly in case  they get torn apart limb from limb.

Message 5 of 15 (80,791 Views)

Champion

Who says I dare not come here?

plants vs zombies 2 png - Clip Art Library

Message 6 of 15 (80,772 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I know Magic. I mean you saw the direct reply from CS telling me straight there is no way we can play PvZ2 without advertising.

EA IS JUST GREEDY. MONEY FROM PLANTS AND MONEY FROM ADVERTISING AND NO HELP FOR US!!

Message 7 of 15 (80,768 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@MAGICDAVESHROOM And that post from eieio won’t cover up this convo!
Message 8 of 15 (80,767 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

If you feel like this is unfair, you can just get one of the apps that blocks in-game ads. You can turn the app on when you play Adventure mode / Arena and turn it off when you want to watch ads for gauntlets / gems / coins / Penny fuel. There are a billion apps like this in the App store / Google Play store. Google will probably help to find a decent one.

Message 9 of 15 (80,765 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

There are still ads in pvz2? 😜

Just instal https://blokada.org/ to get rid of most ads.

But be aware, that you cant watch video for gold / gems anymore!

Message 10 of 15 (80,526 Views)