Re: I want Missile Toe already!

by Amethytus

Original Post

I want Missile Toe already!

★ Guide

After clearing today's Pinata Party, I'm just dying to buy Missile Toe! I've been waiting for months to get this beautiful plant, and now that Feastivus has started, I expected her to be made available!

But the shop's the same as always. Not even some kind of Feastivus pinata for 10 Gems. How much longer am I going to have to wait?!

Message 1 of 54 (885 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Amethytus 

Go play with banana launcher while you're waiting, they're very similar plants.

Message 2 of 54 (878 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@MAGICDAVESHROOM I love how enthusiastic you are with this plant Tongue out
Message 3 of 54 (875 Views)

★ Guide

It's not the High-trajectory Projectile Launcher style that I like. It's the plant design! Missile Toe is beautiful and cute. Banana Launcher is goofy and, to put it gently, does not appeal to me at all.

Message 4 of 54 (874 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Amethytus Missile Toe is awful for its usage in Arena. It is just a cute plant in General
Message 5 of 54 (873 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@MAGICDAVESHROOM MT can bite the big banana. Wink
Message 6 of 54 (873 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Perfume-shroom92 

To be honest, i don't like either of them but at least banana launcher is A: free. B: edible

Message 7 of 54 (856 Views)

★ Guide

Listen. I know Missile Toe is bad competitively. I don't need to hear the vitriol and insults. I love this plant, and I am extremely eager to get it. I plan on putting it in my Zen Garden, which I just use as a gallery of favorite plants, and it has a spot reserved right next to Dusk Lobber.

But I can't do that if it won't let me buy it!

Message 8 of 54 (848 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@MAGICDAVESHROOM. But if given same cost option and I had to buy one, I'd buy MT just for the cuteness factor. Even though the banana is easier to use.
Message 9 of 54 (845 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

All these plants will be available again eventually when EA puts them in the store, just be patient.

Message 10 of 54 (846 Views)