Original Post

I need the last updates

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I need the last updates because my game is stop

Message 1 of 44 (823 Views)

Re: I need the last updates

★★★★★ Expert

...and what exactly hinders you from downloading the update from your App Store / Google Play?

Message 2 of 44 (804 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@PowerToss 

As you know I'm in the Uk🇬🇧 and as of 30 seconds ago the update is still not in the Google playstore.

I still can't get ads so no coins/ gems/ gauntlets/ pennyfuel or pinata party replays.

Message 3 of 44 (794 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@MAGICDAVESHROOM 

What happens if you open this link on your Android Phone? https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ea.game.pvz2_row&hl=en

Message 4 of 44 (775 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert
Message 5 of 44 (766 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@MAGICDAVESHROOM Then there is something wrong since the description: "Get blooming with an exciting spring PvZ 2 update..." is the description of version 8.1.1. You'll see that if you scroll down it says "Fun new plants, including the knockabout Tumbleweed" which was added in 8.1.1. 

TBH, I'm very confused now. Do you see Tumbleweed in your Almanac? What version is displayed when you go to setting "Build Vision".

Message 6 of 44 (728 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@PowerToss 

I am on 8.1.1 and i do have tumbleweed in the almanac but i haven't updated recently.

Message 7 of 44 (715 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@MAGICDAVESHROOM Well, in your screenshot I can see you updated on the 6th of May. Either you have auto update enabled or you did it manually Tongue out This means you were one of the guinea pigs (5% of Android users) who got the update earlier. 

Edit: Or you reinstalled the game on the 6th of May Standard smile Not sure if clearing the cache also makes you update the game...

Message 8 of 44 (703 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@PowerToss 

"Squeak!" I must have been a Guinea pig then, i don't have auto updates enabled for pvz2

as i usually update between tournaments, until they stopped access to Arena so now i have to update whenever they want.

Message 9 of 44 (662 Views)

Champion

@MAGICDAVESHROOM wrote:

@PowerToss 

"Squeak!"....

Not too loud or you might be seen as a delicacy..... 

Message 10 of 44 (637 Views)