Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: I lost my pvz2 (Plants vs Zombies 2) account

by wadebear

Original Post

I lost my pvz2 (Plants vs Zombies 2) account

★★★★ Novice

I have a pvz2 account. I have completed almost all the worlds. It needed to make and update, and I did it. After that,I opened the game and it saw that my user was not there and when I click to play it opens a new game. When I click on the vídeo game control, next to a tool, I can see my achivments. Did I lost my account? Will I be able to play again with it? How can I do this? Plese, I need your help, I don't want to lose my account!

Message 1 of 16 (5,723 Views)

Community Manager

@ThomatedezZ Sorry to see that you are having issues with PVZ2. Did you have your account linked or were you playing on a guest account?

Message 2 of 16 (5,679 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I have an Google play account linked in my Tablet that I had my pvz2 account and played on it. I also had an account in the game (linked to the Google play account) called "thomate"
Message 3 of 16 (5,672 Views)

Community Manager

@ThomatedezZ Are you sure you are logged in with the correct account?

Message 4 of 16 (5,652 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Yes, Im logged in the same account I had the game. I tryed to install it in another tablet (putting the same google play account I had in my old tablet), and the same issue happened: all my achivments were there, but my user wasn't there and my progress neither.
Message 5 of 16 (5,640 Views)

Community Manager

@ThomatedezZ Are you sure that you have not saved over your old account with a new one? 

Message 6 of 16 (5,632 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hello, 

today I have the same problem. Yesterday I played as usually and today my account/user is gone. All my achievements are still available, cause I had my account lynced with my google account (I have only 1 account). I wasnt doing anything on my phone, no update or anything at all with the game.

Hope you can help.

Message 7 of 16 (5,622 Views)

Community Manager

@Dylen91Are you still having issues?

Message 8 of 16 (5,587 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi, yes. I tried to uninstall and install back again, but unfortunately my login is not back. As I will not playing it from the beginning, I will probably uninstall for good.

But thanks for the interest.

Message 9 of 16 (5,567 Views)
Highlighted

Hero (Retired)

Open your game.  At the bottom of the screen to the left of the PLAY button you should see a button with a Newspaper Zombie on it.  Tap that.  The News and Updates screen should open.

Scroll down to Thu Nov 30 12:00:00 2017.  Follow the instructions on how to contact EA Help.

And I wish SO MUCH that they would fix this issue.

I am not a Customer Service Rep
I don't work for EA - they couldn't afford my brilliance
Neighbor lists currently full with waiting lists in all 3 of my towns.
Message 10 of 16 (5,556 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help