Re: I lost my pvz2 (Plants vs Zombies 2) account

by Dylen91

Original Post

I lost my pvz2 (Plants vs Zombies 2) account

★★ Novice

I have a pvz2 account. I have completed almost all the worlds. It needed to make and update, and I did it. After that,I opened the game and it saw that my user was not there and when I click to play it opens a new game. When I click on the vídeo game control, next to a tool, I can see my achivments. Did I lost my account? Will I be able to play again with it? How can I do this? Plese, I need your help, I don't want to lose my account!

Message 1 of 81 (33,651 Views)

Community Manager

@ThomatedezZ Sorry to see that you are having issues with PVZ2. Did you have your account linked or were you playing on a guest account?

Darko.png
Message 2 of 81 (33,568 Views)

★★ Novice
I have an Google play account linked in my Tablet that I had my pvz2 account and played on it. I also had an account in the game (linked to the Google play account) called "thomate"
Message 3 of 81 (33,561 Views)

Community Manager

@ThomatedezZ Are you sure you are logged in with the correct account?

Darko.png
Message 4 of 81 (33,541 Views)

★★ Novice
Yes, Im logged in the same account I had the game. I tryed to install it in another tablet (putting the same google play account I had in my old tablet), and the same issue happened: all my achivments were there, but my user wasn't there and my progress neither.
Message 5 of 81 (33,529 Views)

Community Manager

@ThomatedezZ Are you sure that you have not saved over your old account with a new one? 

Darko.png
Message 6 of 81 (33,521 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

Hello, 

today I have the same problem. Yesterday I played as usually and today my account/user is gone. All my achievements are still available, cause I had my account lynced with my google account (I have only 1 account). I wasnt doing anything on my phone, no update or anything at all with the game.

Hope you can help.

Message 7 of 81 (33,511 Views)

Community Manager

@Dylen91Are you still having issues?

Darko.png
Message 8 of 81 (33,477 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi, yes. I tried to uninstall and install back again, but unfortunately my login is not back. As I will not playing it from the beginning, I will probably uninstall for good.

But thanks for the interest.

Message 9 of 81 (33,459 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Open your game.  At the bottom of the screen to the left of the PLAY button you should see a button with a Newspaper Zombie on it.  Tap that.  The News and Updates screen should open.

Scroll down to Thu Nov 30 12:00:00 2017.  Follow the instructions on how to contact EA Help.

And I wish SO MUCH that they would fix this issue.

Message 10 of 81 (33,449 Views)