Re: I lost arena entries

by PowerToss

Original Post

I lost arena entries

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

The game pvz 2

i bought 36 entris for 150 diamonds but after i went back i lost all . so admin can help me check again. thank you !

Message 1 of 11 (635 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@VnJiLp First..this is a public forum so remove that player ID now. We are all players here. What you need to do is to contact EA help at the bottom of this page and fill a missing content. But to be honest, i am not sure what you are talking about..as in i don't know what you are missing...what is entris? o.o you will need to provide proof of whatever you want to claim.
Message 2 of 11 (637 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Perfume-shroom92 

@VnJiLp means Gauntlets.

Message 3 of 11 (623 Views)

Champion

@MAGICDAVESHROOM wrote:

@Perfume-shroom92 

@VnJiLp means Gauntlets.

I would second this and wish to add that in EA's Helping team, the advisors do often refer them as 'Tickets'.  

(I learn this from them when I made the claim of my missing rewards.  )

Message 4 of 11 (597 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@eieio_31310 wrote:

@MAGICDAVESHROOM wrote:

@Perfume-shroom92 

@VnJiLp means Gauntlets.

I would second this and wish to add that in EA's Helping team, the advisors do often refer them as 'Tickets'.  

That's because in the game code 'gauntlets' are called 'tickets' Standard smile Looks like most EA Help advisors haven't even played the game :/

Message 5 of 11 (584 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@PowerToss 

I suspect many of the EA HELP staff are newbies and work from home, which would explain their lack of knowledge about the game and their inability to look at screenshots (.png files).

Message 6 of 11 (579 Views)

★★★★ Expert

Ektually, if you go to the store, gauntlets are now officially called "Arena Entris".

Message 7 of 11 (558 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@linuxPigPen   Thanks for the details.  I (probably and quite a few long-time PVZ2 players) did not aware there has been a product name change on the shop.

Arena Entries.png
Message 8 of 11 (546 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@eieio_31310 I haven't bought gauntlets in forever so i did not notice that too xD
Message 9 of 11 (542 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

Well the last (and the only) time I bought gauntlets was during the second week after the introduction of Battlez.   I enjoyed the new game mode so I did not mind paying for my entertainment.  

This PVZ2 'free' game actually has been one of my most expensive game to date as I do not remember I paid any computer games over the cost of £100.  

Message 10 of 11 (536 Views)