I have enough mints to unlock my power mints however it’s not in the almanac???

by Sheyl121519

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I have enough mints to unlock my power mints however it’s not in the almanac???

★★★★ Novice

How can I unlock my Power mint plant if it’s not in the Almanac?? I also had enough mints to unlock it ,but when I go to my Almanac I can’t find my power mint plant. As I checked in App Store my PV2 app is updated. Can you please help me. 

Message 1 of 9 (3,539 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I have enough mints to unlock my power mints however it’s not in the almanac

★★★★★ Expert

@Sheyl121519 

You will have to save your mints for another 5 days because the only powermint in the store is enlightenmint, normally the only one available for seeds but now EA/popcap are charging money for it. 

Normally the powermint in the store is available for a month with a slight overlap and there are about 5 days before one shows up that will be available for mints.

The current zomboss tournament is double streak rewards, which includes double mints if you want to save up some more.Screenshot_2020-04-23-18-32-51-1.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 9 (3,520 Views)

All Replies

Re: I have enough mints to unlock my power mints however it’s not in the almanac

★★★★★ Expert

Here is the thread you are looking for: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Plants-vs-Zombies-2/Not-all-mints-in-almanac/m-p/8902824#M25786

Mints only show up in the Almanac when they are featured. So you might just have to wait. You can try and contact EA if they make the mints you unlocked show up in your Almanac. It worked for other player.

Message 2 of 9 (3,526 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Sheyl121519 

You will have to save your mints for another 5 days because the only powermint in the store is enlightenmint, normally the only one available for seeds but now EA/popcap are charging money for it. 

Normally the powermint in the store is available for a month with a slight overlap and there are about 5 days before one shows up that will be available for mints.

The current zomboss tournament is double streak rewards, which includes double mints if you want to save up some more.Screenshot_2020-04-23-18-32-51-1.png

Message 3 of 9 (3,521 Views)

Champion

Power mints are normally only available one at a time for a set period (except for overlapping days) and they are on a rota bases, this time it is Enlighten-mint but it is sadly being made as $$$. 

In 5 days time, other mint will be come available (not sure which one but some active members here might have the details of the order of the mint cycles).

In rare occasions there will be an improve-mint event where all mints are available and player can then chose which mint to unlock and upgrade.

Message 4 of 9 (3,512 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thank you for the help Standard smile I’m just excited to unlock those power mints That’s why every time I earned 25 mints I go to the store to buy seed packets. I think I already had 5 power mint plant that is ready to unlock because I had completed the seed packets for each power mint plant. Anyway, thank you for answering Standard smile 

FD76CBE9-9EC6-46EE-A191-170AB38D7186.jpeg
Message 5 of 9 (3,491 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@Sheyl121519 

It is a very bad idea to buy those random seed packets, powermint seed pinatas are normally in 25s and the normal increment is 25, 50 or 100 so buying enough random seeds for 25 mints might put you in a position where you can unlock one when it becomes available, the chances are you will end up with odd numbers of seeds 5,10,15 or 20 which will never be used so they're just a waste of mints.

You would be far better off saving them for when they can be used to buy normal powermint seeds.

Message 6 of 9 (3,467 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@MAGICDAVESHROOM Alright I got it! 😊 thanks
Message 7 of 9 (3,460 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@eieio_31310 Thanks for answering 😊
Message 8 of 9 (3,447 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I know what you mean...when i first started playing, i got one mint which was the one on offer at the time and then saw from all my matches that there were so many other mints. I think it took me 6 months of waiting before the improve mint event came. Its annoying having to wait but think on the good side, you can get your mints to level 2 or 3 by waiting it out (and not buying the random seed packets Wink ). But when the event came, i managed to have enough mints to buy 6 mints, get them all to level 2 and get 2 of my mints to level 4 Standard smile its just a matter of time. You will get them all eventually~

Message 9 of 9 (3,414 Views)