Re: I got 503 crowns in Arena, but did not recive the x200 Seed Packets prize! H

by linuxPigPen

Original Post

I got 503 crowns in Arena, but did not recive the x200 Seed Packets prize! HELP

★★ Novice

I just won the arena match that got me to 503 crown, meaning i should get the 200 seed packets for Dartichoke which did not happen, instead the game crashed.
I restarted the game more than 10 times, and the meter is set to 503 and i was not awarded the prize of 200 seed packets.. can someone please help me, i have been playing day and night for this tournament to power up my Dartichoke and not i lost those 200 due to a bug or i don't know what..

Please EA help me.

Message 1 of 3 (341 Views)

Re: I got 503 crowns in Arena, but did not recive the x200 Seed Packets prize! H

★★★★★ Expert

Contact EA Help Center. They will sort things out for you: https://help.ea.com/en/popcap/plants-vs-zombies-2/

Make sure to mark it as "missing content" and include a screenshot of your Player ID and screenshots that show that you reached 500 crowns but didn't get the reward.

Message 2 of 3 (328 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@wajeh94 Hey I would check your gem and mint counts as well. I frequently have these crashes and almost every time their accounting screws up royally as well. Just yesterday I got shafted on the 20 seed award on my 2nd user account and also lost 500 gems. They fixed both problems within 5 hours but man was I ticked!
Message 3 of 3 (302 Views)