Re: I cant proceed to the next level without restarting the App !

by NKA1995

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I cant proceed to the next level without restarting the App !

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hello everyone 

i just redownloaded the game because I missed it and I started fresh from the begining 

now every time I finish a level, a pop up of the event that is going on ( the icon of a wooden log with sunglasses) would come up and prevent me from clicking to the next level. 

the pop up with go up and down by itself but no matter what I cannot proceed after I finish a level unless I restart the app. And let me tell you, restarting the app after each level is not fun. 

I have also noticed that I cannot edit my user name, every time I press on the edit button ( the little purple icon with the pencil ) it just takes me straight to the map. 

it looks like there is a lot of bugs and I would really appreciate some help! 

10074EC9-F44C-4E88-B4DB-DA9D07B24B5D.png
Message 1 of 4 (1,873 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Expert

Do you not have the "Leveled-up plants are AMAZING!" Quest in the Travel Log (World Tab). Completing the Quest should fix the issue.

Unfortunately, editing or deleting profiles doesn't work currently. It's a known bug and will hopefully get fixed soon.

View in thread

Quest.PNG
Message 2 of 4 (1,855 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

Do you not have the "Leveled-up plants are AMAZING!" Quest in the Travel Log (World Tab). Completing the Quest should fix the issue.

Unfortunately, editing or deleting profiles doesn't work currently. It's a known bug and will hopefully get fixed soon.

Quest.PNG
Message 2 of 4 (1,856 Views)

★ Novice

THANK YOU SO MUCH 

it worked ! 

Message 3 of 4 (1,846 Views)

★ Novice

I dont have this Quest anymore but the bug is still there.

Message 4 of 4 (1,377 Views)