Re: I cannot pick my own plants in Battlez

by travelpros

Original Post

I cannot pick my own plants in Battlez

★★★ Newbie

I am in Iron League and my boyfriend is in Bronze. Both of us are having the same issue, we can't pick our own plants in Battlez. The screen comes up to choose, but they are already preselected and won't let us change them. 

Message 1 of 6 (453 Views)

Anonymous

All plants are locked down on the current BattleZ. This is not a bug. It was designed that way.

Also, all plant levels are locked to level 10 unless you have masteries.

I hope this answered your query.

PS: Please click on "Accept as Solution" if you have no further inquiries.

Message 2 of 6 (439 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Well that is silly, why does the choices come up then if you can't pick them? And why would you design it that way. It's not any fun if you can't create your own strategy to fight. Basically you just hit a button and go at it. Boring!

Message 3 of 6 (417 Views)

Anonymous

@travelpros wrote:

Well that is silly, why does the choices come up then if you can't pick them? And why would you design it that way. It's not any fun if you can't create your own strategy to fight. Basically you just hit a button and go at it. Boring!

You are not alone on this sentiment. I practically said the same thing when I tried the practice mode and BattleZ.

Anyways, not much we can do. It IS challenging.

PS: Active posters here are mostly volunteers (including me) so we took no part in this silly design

Message 4 of 6 (410 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can understand practice, but not during the real thing. Will they be updating it soon?

Message 5 of 6 (406 Views)

Anonymous

Unfortunately not until the tourney ends. You do have the option to sit it out to conserve/buildup your gems and gauntlets.

Message 6 of 6 (404 Views)