I can’t make a new profile.

by LintyDruid5

Original Post

Re: I can’t make a new profile.

★★★ Novice
@Sauronox What is the point of having slots for new profiles if you can only have one!?
Message 21 of 37 (1,560 Views)

★★★ Guide

We used to be able to make new ones at will. They took that ability away but several of us still have more than one so they can’t change it to one slot for all.

Message 22 of 37 (1,541 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@BeanBurritoGamer I know its the STUPIDEST thing ever
Message 23 of 37 (1,347 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i dont know how i did it, but i made two accounts that are linked.

Message 24 of 37 (1,124 Views)

★★★ Newbie

cap I made a new profile but then I forgot

Message 25 of 37 (1,032 Views)

Champion

This feature has been removed on purpose a long time ago since Battlez (now known as Arena) was introduced, but there is a glitch in the system after 7.9 update where sometimes it offers a new profile if the player name were tapped at the startup menu.

Message 26 of 37 (1,009 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@eieio_31310 Now every time I reinstall the game i get a new profile.... no clue why
Message 27 of 37 (1,003 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@FantastiXxPVZ Lol, Old timers, I like that. But I hate this so much, I wanted to make a new save so I deleted all but one of my old saves because I didn’t know you can’t make more. Now, my old saves I’ve had since the start in gone.
Message 28 of 37 (851 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Kn0ck0utt5467 I lied. My main save is gone too. The one that started it all. I’m stupid. It’s my fault it’s gone.
Message 29 of 37 (850 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Kn0ck0utt5467 

First screenshot your player id number associated with your missing account.

Try reinstallation through Google playstore/ apple store 

and see if your account is already overwritten.

The items in the store will be different for 2 days as you will be classed as a new player but what have you got to lose.

If you have pvz2 on an old device you might be able to recover your lost profile(s).

It's worth trying the EA email registration system if you already signed up for it.

If you still have your player id number you can tap HELP at the bottom of the page and explain what happened, give them your player id number and there might be an old version of your account still in their servers.

These are all things worth trying, usually player's account has disappeared through no fault of their own.

Good luck.

Message 30 of 37 (833 Views)