Re: I can’t make a new profile.

by RogueYumei

Original Post

★ Novice
just delete the app, then download again the game again, it start automatically to make a new account. after that u can switch between accounts. Just to be sure copy the pp.dat file this is the file with all your player stats. Have done it before without any issues
Message 11 of 37 (4,821 Views)

Anonymous

@LaarWester wrote:

... Just to be sure copy the pp.dat file this is the file with all your player stats. Have done it before without any issues

This is not actually the recommended way of doing it but if it works for you then good for you. Syncing with the cloud is the recommended way.

Try this at your own risk.

Enjoy the game and happy planting!

Message 12 of 37 (4,807 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i have 2 things.... On Plants Vs Zombies 2 (i'm on an iPad) i want to restart so... 
1: how do i delete my profile and am able to restart?

2: will i still have all my boughten plants? 

plz answer

Message 13 of 37 (4,622 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Then why does it seem like there’s room for a bunch like there was before

Message 14 of 37 (3,975 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@Chasadia wrote:

Then why does it seem like there’s room for a bunch like there was before

Because us old timers have been Grandfathered in and still have our multiple Profiles, we just can't create anymore or delete and replace the ones we have.

Message 15 of 37 (3,947 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@FantastiXxPVZ it's actually quite sad. I had multiple profiles for my kids - still had in back in April before I updated my PvZ and unwittingly deleted a couple of them. Sooo... now they can't play because they aren't allowed to touch my profile 😓
Message 16 of 37 (3,933 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Communication about not allowing additional profiles would have been nice as I never would have deleted any profiles had I known of the future restriction...but hey, why communicate these days ?

We have the technology...sad it is not used more effectively.

Message 17 of 37 (3,913 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Since when has EA ever given anyone advance notice on anything?

If you want another profile then check to see if they are available just after an update, profile creation is sometimes possible then.

Message 18 of 37 (3,910 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@MAGICDAVESHROOM yup... EA... I still hate how they make me login to play a local game of Sims. GRRR!!!
Message 19 of 37 (3,907 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko Can you please explain further
Message 20 of 37 (3,661 Views)