You can have multiple users on the same machine this way (appears to work)
With internet connection
1. Create a profile.
2. (do something to make the profile to be backup online) I'm not sure about the exact details of this step. Try playing some Battlez.
3. Turn off internet connection.
4. Delete the account. (I'm not sure about this step. You may have to delete the No_Backup folder. See method 2 below for details)
5. Create a new one with different name.
6. Exit PvZ2.
7. Turn on internet connection.
8. Hope that your old account will be restored as PvZ2 connect to the Internet.
I would appreciate it if somebody can figure out the details of step "2." above. I don't have a new device to test it.
Without internet connection
1. Go to Android/data/com.ea.game.pvz2_row/files folder.
2. Backup the No_Backup folder and delete the old folder.
3. Create a new account.
4. Whenever you need to switch accounts, just swap the backup version and the actual version. Basically each user have their own No_Backup folder.
Warning: ALWAYS exit PvZ2 completely (including clear the cache) before switching the No_Backup folder. As PvZ2 saves data automatically on exit you may lose some data.
I have the same problem. When I first started playing PvZ2 years ago, you could create 4 save files at once at any time and switch back between them at will. It was great. On one IPad I had my file, my brother’s file, and my Dad’s file. We would play on it and it was so much fun. Now however, they have removed the feature for literally no reason and it frustrates me beyond belief. What were they thinking? This feature was not hurting anything. I will not play or buy anything in PvZ2 until this stupid nonsense is fixed. EA ruined PvZ2.
How do you Remove An Account?
Tap on profile name on start screen so all tha profiles are listed then tap on the profile to be deleted then tap the square purple box with a pen icon and you will be given tha options to save or delete.