Re: I can't login

by eieio_31310

Original Post

I can't login

★★★ Newbie

hello! i'm not good at English. so i think you can't understand. but please help me. I played pvz2 for a long time. and i login with google play. So i download pvz2. but there's no login button. i have a screen shot. pleas help me. and i played little bit. because i thought if i play little bit i can login. but there nothing.

KakaoTalk_20220225_181939431.jpg
Message 1 of 11 (1,055 Views)

Champion

The quest of login 7 days to get a free premium plant Torchwood is for new players. You just need to open the PVZ2 App 7 times in to claim the reward.  There is no special or separate login.

IF you are a long time player returning and wants to recover your old PVZ2 account, I can see the cloud button is missing so there is no option to register your email to get your old account back, this might be because you have entered your age as a child, so the option is omitted on purpose.  If you have registered your email with EA in the past, you may want to try re-install the game again and enter your age as an adult this time.

Message 2 of 11 (1,019 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hello. Apparently I'm facing the same problem. I would like to know if you're able to login to your previous game. If yes. Can you tell me how to do it? Cause ive tried many times but still couldn't get the gameplay nor the cloud icons shown on my screen. 

Fyi Im using android for both device. I already sync and registered my acc to ea and Google play on my old device. However, when I reinstall it on my new device, the gameplay (or controller) and cloud icons are not shown on my screen

Screenshot_20240405_144319_Plants Vs Zombies 2.jpg
Message 3 of 11 (306 Views)

Champion

@JoanAubrey23   Could you share with us the make and model number of the device you are using?

I play on iOS and not that familiar with Android system but we do have many forum members using Android devices so hopping someone will be able to offer advice.

Message 4 of 11 (297 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi everyone,

I made an upgrade this tuesday (2nd april) that put in library the guard-shroom and when I try to play it loses my game, making me to start from the beginning. I had all plants except 10, so I'm disappointed to lose all. Well... I thought "Ok, let's finish the tutorial and let's see if I can find my game", but nothing. So I uninstall the game and installed it again. And it make me start again from another beginning. Now I had a "identity conflict" in 2 profiles, but noone of them are my full game, they are the restart.

My profile is JPM86, but I don't know how to have it back and don't know the serial code of my profile.

I'ms sad now. Frown

Sorry for my english,, but I like if someone can say me something.

Thank you!

Message 5 of 11 (283 Views)

Champion

Sorry to hear this but if you do not know your player ID (serial code for your account) there is very little chance that the advisor can help to recover your progress,

Message 6 of 11 (276 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@eieio_31310thanks for your replay. So currently im using SM-A536E/DS and my old device is Vivo 1713.
Ive been playing this game since 2022. And i remember I've registered my game progress in google play and ea acc. However, when i installed it on my new device i have to restart again. So i tried to get back my progress which by uninstall and reinstall google play and pvz2 in order to resync with my old device. Even after my google play both devices' google play synced. I still couldn't get back my progress.

Message 7 of 11 (208 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

Do you still have access to your old device is Vivo 1713? If no, there is no need to read any further as my suggestion below will not work.

If so, you might be able open the PVZ2 App with your original progress and perform an email register (and set some free gems as a reward if you have not done so in the past). 

Once this is done, your can move on to your new device.

On your new device, SM-A536E/DS.  First delete the PVZ2 App and then re-install making sure you enter your age as an adult (as email register is not available to children).  After the installation is completed, open the PVZ2 App and perform the email register again with the same email address, you will then be given a set of code to your mail box for you to verify you are the owner of the account. Once verification is successful, you will be given a choice (of ID conflict) to select either a new ID and start a fresh game or reloading your your old progress.  At this stage, please make sure you select the old ID - the one with your progress as if you choose to start a fresh game, your progress will be overwritten.

Message 8 of 11 (188 Views)

★★ Novice
@eieio_31310 Thanks for the info I was curious if installing PvsZ2 in a fresh instance of Bluestacks might fix the current infinite Restoring Purchases issue but I was unable to login to my account after playing through the tutorial, luckily I still have the old bluestacks instance installed and after registering with email I was able to access my account on the new install as well.

Unfortunately the restoring purchases issue is still there on the fresh bluestacks instance.
Message 9 of 11 (152 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

You're saying that without access to old device there's no solution and support can do nothing about this huge issue? I have to replay the entire game to unlock all the plants and upgrades, including exclusive plants like explode-nut, again?

Message 10 of 11 (130 Views)