I am missing a world key for some reason

by spectralsaber22

Original Post

I am missing a world key for some reason

★★★ Newbie

No idea how but I’m missing one world key and can’t unlock Dark ages.

Message 1 of 17 (1,558 Views)

Re: I am missing a world key for some reason

★★★★★ Expert

It's a bug.  Modern Day costs two World keys to open and players who decide to open the worlds in a different order than they are on the map will be one key short.

Contact EA Help and open a case "missing content" https://help.ea.com/en/

They should be able to sort things out.

Message 2 of 17 (1,547 Views)

★ Novice
@spectralsaber22 bro i don't have jurassic unlocked instead
Message 3 of 17 (1,429 Views)

★★★ Novice

This is an emerging issue. You are not alone. I have reported this issue to the support team and waiting from them to be fixed. No ETA yet.

Message 4 of 17 (1,389 Views)

★★ Guide

@xianwahren Did you file it under missing content? They almost never reply to bug reports.

Message 5 of 17 (1,367 Views)

★★★ Novice

@1H3J0KER  Yes, I did. I even send a screenshot of the game (showing no keys and unlocked journey) as a proof. 

Message 6 of 17 (1,358 Views)

★ Novice

I'm having the same issue and have contacted EA about it and they said that there is nothing they can do.

Message 7 of 17 (1,325 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@KRin923 

@xianwahren 

They were not able to fix it because I think game keys are a part of the game code. So solving those issues will need a major rewrite of the game by making it a linear adventure mode like PvZ 1, and reprogramming your data.

Until something happens, my best advice would be to sync this account to your email, and start a new game on a different profile. I know this will be super-mega-ultra frustrating for you, but until EA fixes this issue, I can't really recommend anything.

Or else...

You could download Project Eclise (it's a modified PvZ 2 with major changes made to recreate the casual-gamer-friendly gameplay of PvZ 1 while incorporating the time travel theme). Although I haven't played it myself, I hear that many people are happy with it and compare it to the original non-pay2win, more balanced game. Don't worry, the graphics are exactly the same from PvZ 2.

Here's a link to their fandom page if you're interested.

https://project-eclise.fandom.com/wiki/Plants_vs._Zombies_2:_Project_ECLISE_Wiki

Message 8 of 17 (1,285 Views)

★ Novice

Update : Their team is working on a solution to the problem now!

Message 9 of 17 (1,254 Views)

★★ Guide

@KRin923 Whoa! When did you send EA the original request?

Message 10 of 17 (1,212 Views)