I MAY KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING....

by MAGICDAVESHROOM

Original Post

Re: I MAY KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING....

★★★★★ Expert

I've tried various reinstallations and syncing as someone on reddit suggested there may have been a way to get my missing streak back, all to no avail.

I'm not that bothered about losing the daily pinata adventure mode pinatas as i was getting far more out of my streak and the freezing and forced closing hasn't had any other effects such as my new, incredibly small streak resetting.

I'm not surprised EA keeps on getting voted worst company in America and winning the golden poo.

Message 11 of 14 (310 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Saw this on reddit, WHY don't the post it on this forum?

Screenshot_2018-11-17-13-44-34.png
Screenshot_2018-11-17-13-44-59.png
Screenshot_2018-11-17-13-45-42.png
Message 12 of 14 (256 Views)

Anonymous
I hope they can also fix the profiles with the resource duplication issue...
Message 13 of 14 (240 Views)

Anonymous
Just now, I joined reddit and subscribed to that subreddit. I still don't understand why I had to... Anyways, I was about to provide some information that may help with their investigation. I was not sure if it was new info to them but I tried to post anyways. Unfortunately, my post was stopped by a bot since my reddit account was new...

So... In the hopes that somebody from EA is actually monitoring their official help forum, here's the info I tried to post:

---
I don't know if this will help or if this is something new. Just to give a short background, I created a ticket before for a different issue and noted my player ID. Since I was affected by this streak/standing reset, I double-checked my player ID and noticed it is a different one. Maybe this caused the reset in streak/standing? I already created a ticket for this...
---

Yeah, I'm a bit bored on the lower leagues and wanted to go back to Jade if possible...
Message 14 of 14 (208 Views)