Accepted Solution

I MAY KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING....

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Missing daily seed packets?

Sudden drop in league?

Can't find new slingpea?

Other weird stuff?

The penny finally dropped when i went on reddit and saw Haemophilus' announcement that the new update went live last night.

The last time my account started behaving weirdly an update cured it but players are reporting bad things happening so i suggest taking screenshots of your coins/ gems/ mints and league standing BEFORE updating.

In their brilliance EA haven't bothered to tell us about the specifics of this update either on this, the official F#%₩§₹G forum or on the pvz2 news button that's in every game.

Here's a screenshot of the news that mentions new plants and features that you will have to download to see because EA are too lazy to fix the issue of visible Screenshots.

They make me seethe sometimes.

Screenshot_2018-11-09-09-01-59.png
Message 1 of 14 (1,026 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I MAY KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING....

★ Guide

They make money off of each new plant or feature they introduce and they don't let proper regression testing get in the way of profits.  They turn us all into beta testers for their crappy untested code.

View in thread

Message 7 of 14 (908 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

I founds the news about the update and went ahead and did it last night.  Did not lose any data but the system is freezing up when trying to switch between screens...very annoying but so far it is not losing data.  Just have to minimize PvZ2 and then open it again.

Daily Seed Packets took much longer than usual to become visible

Time consuming.

Message 2 of 14 (991 Views)

★ Novice

I haven't lost anything after the update, but my counter for the next pinata party shows that the day after update there is no party. I've forced stop and cleared cache for PvZ2, but it didn't change anything. Hope after I play pinata party, it'll go without problems. 

Message 3 of 14 (979 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I am using Android phone.

My Pinata Party played out just fine today and shows the next party in 11+ hours

Very strange behavior by the game after this latest UPDATE

Message 4 of 14 (973 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Since writing my original post i foolishly upgraded and was bumped from 1st in jade with 436 crowns (200 lead) to last in soil with 0 crowns.

I also lost my streak of around 614 and am back to 1.

I've put in a complaint to the (don't) HELP CENTER and they promise a reply within the usual 72 hours.

I'm more p****d off about losing my streak than anything else as i can't see why league standing/ score and streak place can't be saved with the vast ammounts of plant/ seed packet/ coins/ gems etc data.

Call themselves a software company.

Compost for brainz.

EDIT; Look what i got for this post.

Screenshot_2018-11-09-20-14-54.png
Message 5 of 14 (972 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Data is being stored in different locations for each section of the game; hence much of the problems they are creating for themselves.

Technical Support sure is a misnomer these days !!

Message 6 of 14 (967 Views)

★ Guide

They make money off of each new plant or feature they introduce and they don't let proper regression testing get in the way of profits.  They turn us all into beta testers for their crappy untested code.

Message 7 of 14 (909 Views)

Champion

@MAGICDAVESHROOM wrote:

EDIT; Look what i got for this post.

Ha ha... this is very funy, so now you get a 500 streak reward here instead.... 

Message 8 of 14 (855 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

My daily pinata trackers have disappeared from all 3 adventure mode profiles and the game keeps on freezing on the flower animation forcing it to close down.

Message 9 of 14 (841 Views)

Champion

This is another sad (bad) news from the latest 7.0.1 update.

Sounds it is totally messed up, you may do better with a re-installation.

Message 10 of 14 (833 Views)