I'M GOING TO GIVE EA MONEY!💰

by MAGICDAVESHROOM

Original Post

Re: I'M GOING TO GIVE EA MONEY!💰

★★★★★ Expert

@Perfume-shroom92 

Sorry but Cadburys is crap since it was taken over by Kraft. Imho as a chocolate eater of long standing.

🍫🍬🍫🍬🍫

Message 21 of 97 (655 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@MAGICDAVESHROOMLittle shroom always try to avoid snacks, chocolate, crisps etc... although i do love them, but little shroom didn't want to become fume shroom... Tongue out hence i have no idea~ oh dear...i love kraft cheese though....i need to get myself some ice lollies...craving for dessert each day is a bad thing... Can someone email little shroom some cakes? *salivating*

Message 22 of 97 (651 Views)

Champion

Hmmm No chocolate?  How about a healthy taro cheesecake?  (courtesy from my dinos....)

Taro cheesecake.jpg
Message 23 of 97 (614 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@eieio_31310 wrote:

Hmmm No chocolate?  How about a healthy taro cheesecake?  (courtesy from my dinos....)

I would consider grabbing that with some of the @MAGICDAVE jaffa cakes..

Message 24 of 97 (586 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@MAGICDAVESHROOM they just announced today that Kraft Foods is moving lock stock and barrel to Israel. Yup, shutting down their North American operations and transferring. They've also changed their corporate name and logo as well. From now own they're going to be known as Cheeses of Nazareth.
Message 25 of 97 (563 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@linuxPigPen 

Krafty.

Message 26 of 97 (559 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Perfume-shroom92 

Here's my last cake-tank.

I was saving it for my birthday but you can have it.Screenshot_2019-12-03-23-35-15-1-1.png

Message 27 of 97 (561 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@eieio_31310 oh my god!!!! That looks amazing.... *drools* why is your dinos so good to you? Mines definitely never give me chocolate, yet alone a cake...

@MAGICDAVESHROOM I might actually have to go to the shop and get myself a cake of some description now.... x(

Message 28 of 97 (527 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I have just told google how old and what sex i am and they gave me £0.13 so now i have enough for two plants.

I'm leaning towards wasabi whip and cactus.Screenshot_2020-04-22-17-37-36-1.png

Message 29 of 97 (486 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

According to googling 'how to use play credit on in game purchases'  i can transfer play credt to my paypal account, however this doesn't work as i have no option to transfer play credit to paypal or anyone else.

I was on google help livechat with two different operators for over an hour yesterday trying to find a way to use my google play credit to buy a couple of plants.

According to them i can't transfer or buy a PayPal voucher but will get the option to buy them using play credit at checkout.

I'm going to try this and see if it works, if it doesn't i can get a refund under Google's refund policy if i claim a refund within two hours.

I really don't want to buy these plants using real money, which is why I've been collecting play credit in the first place.

Message 30 of 97 (456 Views)