Re: I'M GOING TO GIVE EA MONEY!💰

by linuxPigPen

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert
@MAGICDAVESHROOM I thought you got all your premium plants through google credit.... o.o
Message 31 of 97 (540 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I just got a survey that gave me 43p which asks me 10 questions about human rights, poverty, violence in africa.....10 questions which are all statistics and i just chose whatever number that i fancy......x) i have no clue what they all are!!!

Message 32 of 97 (535 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Perfume-shroom92 

No little shroom, i paid cash for them.

I had to make google play credit my primary means of payment and put my Google password to complete the transaction.

In my mastery profile it cost me 293,500 coins to get Cactus to L10 (in honour of our great leader , Eieio) and a further 382,250 to get Cactus to m90, where i stopped. (10% chance to boost).

I am now left with 300,160 coins so i won't have enough to see how far i can go with wasabi whip.

Message 33 of 97 (532 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

And then there were 4......Screenshot_2020-04-23-12-35-17-1.png

Message 34 of 97 (526 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@MAGICDAVESHROOM When i have enough money from the surveys, you can teach me how to use them then~~ i will find youuuuu~~~~ it will still be some time unless i get a few more of the above surveys.... xD
Message 35 of 97 (520 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

According to what EA charge in the store, i would have to spend a wallet busting £199.98 to buy 700,000 coins to replace those i just used on cactus.

If i spent £4.99 (the same as a premium plant) i would get a mEAsley 10,000 coins.

They really should revamp those prices downwards.

Message 36 of 97 (500 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I'm now going to lie down for a bit, i hate spending coins and it's going to take me a while to get over it. 

💰💰💰💰🛌

Message 37 of 97 (483 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@MAGICDAVESHROOM There....there.....you can always get your second plant but not upgrade it until you earn enough money back... Standard smile
Message 38 of 97 (466 Views)

★★★★ Expert

Boy, quit yer caterwauling about coins! Don't you realize the solution is staring you in the face? This is double coins week in Battlez. You only need 116 runs to restock your larder.

At 30 minutes per run, thats only 58 hours to completely get your investment back. So get out of bed and get busy!

Message 39 of 97 (419 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@linuxPigPen Me almost spilling my drink after reading this xDDD
Message 40 of 97 (411 Views)