Re: I CANT LOGİN TO MY ACCOUNT

by ilovenisa

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I CANT LOGİN TO MY ACCOUNT

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Hi guys, i cant press to confirm button. anyone have a method to fix it? 

Message 1 of 4 (1,379 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Champion

This is an open forum and it is not wise to post your email address in the open, I suggest you either black out part of your email address or simply remove the image.  

From the image I noticed the confirm button is greyed out (disabled) for some reason, it could be internet issue as well as the data on the App.  

I am not that familiar with Android but remember seeing it has been mentioned before if you copy and paste the email address, it tends to add a space at the end and just wondering if this would be causing the grey out?  

Please also tried registering using your mobile data (disabling your WFi) or via an alternative WiFI and see if this makes any changes.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,352 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Champion

This is an open forum and it is not wise to post your email address in the open, I suggest you either black out part of your email address or simply remove the image.  

From the image I noticed the confirm button is greyed out (disabled) for some reason, it could be internet issue as well as the data on the App.  

I am not that familiar with Android but remember seeing it has been mentioned before if you copy and paste the email address, it tends to add a space at the end and just wondering if this would be causing the grey out?  

Please also tried registering using your mobile data (disabling your WFi) or via an alternative WiFI and see if this makes any changes.

Message 2 of 4 (1,353 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Ty worked

Message 3 of 4 (1,338 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@ilovenisa Because i love pvz
Message 4 of 4 (322 Views)