How to get to do 5 levels see attached image

by globalwarfareuk

Original Post

How to get to do 5 levels see attached image

★★ Apprentice

Ok with the basics of PVZ2 on IOS ! iPad, but there’s several things not obvious, and in these days when you don’t get manuals, even online ones, it’s difficult to get answers, I asked E.A games, but waste o& time, kept getting troubleshooting links.

on the screen attached, how do I complete 5 levels when only 3 are shown and available 

?

thanks

WOW it wasn’t obvious where the subject field was, only found it when it wouldn’t send 😱

85B7550A-4435-451D-993C-20D7414B4242.png
Message 1 of 3 (565 Views)

Re: How to get to do 5 levels see attached image

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Hi! @globalwarfareuk,

According to the image you've been attached, I only see is you've earn 3 piñatas by completing any passed adventure levels. In your case, I only see a difference on piñata tracker. In PvZ 2's latest version, you can get free 3 world piñatas and 2 more additional bonus piñatas if you've purchased a additional slot for piñata tracker for a total of 5 world piñatas to be collected daily.

Question? Is your application is running on the latest version? If yes, then better contact the EA for help and make sure that you'll send detailed information. If not, then I suggest you to check your PvZ 2 version if it's outdated and if it does, then it could be the issue why your piñata tracker's slot is only 3 and not 5.

Take note that you'll also need to purchase an additional piñata tracker slot for a real money to get 5 world piñatas daily.

I hope this helps,

Feel to use @ on your replies or/and clarifications,

Thanks,

Sincerely,

- Cadm_16 -

Message 2 of 3 (439 Views)

Re: How to get to do 5 levels see attached image

★★★★ Novice

If you are trying to complete the daily task to play 5 levels, you can:

Just play 2 more levels. You won't get piñatas, but they'll count toward the the daily activity

OR

Wait for the piñatas to refresh, and then play the additional levels. This isn't always practical. Pinatas reset after 12 hours, but it's a little confusing because it's not on a specific schedule. When you go into the app, if the previous 12 hour countdown is complete, it resets the piñatas and starts a new 12 hour countdown.  

Message 3 of 3 (384 Views)