How to get enlighten mint?

by harleymitsunz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How to get enlighten mint?

★★★ Newbie

Hello. I only just started playing the battlez mode just before the enlighten mint season ended. I didnt really understand how to play it though or why i would want to lol so i missed getting enlighten mint. How can i get it now?

Message 1 of 10 (1,682 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How to get enlighten mint?

[ Edited ]
Champion

Wait till it comes around again....

I am sure it will be on offer again in future but only EA knows when.

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (1,667 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Champion

Wait till it comes around again....

I am sure it will be on offer again in future but only EA knows when.

Message 2 of 10 (1,668 Views)

★★★ Newbie

thats cool if it comes back. id be happy just to pay for it if it doesnt return in a season

Message 3 of 10 (1,655 Views)

Champion

@harleymitsunz wrote:

thats cool if it comes back. id be happy just to pay for it if it doesnt return in a season

That would be sweet music to EA's ears.

Message 4 of 10 (1,643 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i know lol ive thus far managed to avoid using real money but thats one plant i want real badly

Message 5 of 10 (1,631 Views)

Champion

@harleymitsunz  If you are planning to part with your $$$ you might want to check out Gold Bloom as it seems to be more effective both in Adventure and Battlez Arena.

Message 6 of 10 (1,624 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I'll second purchasing Gold Bloom before anything else !  Power Lily too.

Message 7 of 10 (1,611 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@lawmfw imitater is good too, as u can imitate the Power Lily or gold bloom for more sun/plant food
Message 8 of 10 (1,269 Views)

★★★★ Expert

The best way to get enlightenment is to follow the path of ancient Thai warriors. Back before it was Thailand, the tiny Asian country was called"Siam" - giving us the origin of Siamese cats and Siamese twins.

• Each night after dinner, Siamese warrors had meditation. They had a unique mantra they repeated aloud  as often as it took to achieve enlighgtment. Though the translation has been lost over the years, we're fairly  sure we have the phrasing of this powerful mantra.it went omething llie.

OHWAA TANAA SIAM

(O WA TA NA SIAM)

Repeat mantra as often as. necessaey to achieve enlightenment. 

Message 9 of 10 (1,251 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Enlightenmint, as opposed to enlightenment, is sadly the only powermint that is a seedium.

It was released as a seedium through arena but since the initial event where it could go up to level 5, it's seeds have appEAred several times since, but only for cash so any new players wanting enlightenmint have to pay for it.

@linuxPigPen  has sadly been chanting the wrong mantra, he should have been chanting this:

"EA EA stop ripping us off EA"

20210219_131105.jpg
Message 10 of 10 (1,243 Views)