How to disable ads? Purchase?

by 1sxpbdi4645b

Original Post

How to disable ads? Purchase?

★★ Newbie

How do I disable the ads that auto play after every level attempt? Can you purchase a premium version? Is there still an option to watch ads for prizes? Thank you!

Message 1 of 10 (21,581 Views)

Re: How to disable ads? Purchase?

★★★★ Expert
@1sxpbdi4645b Not to throw too much of a damper on your enthusiasm, but the only surefire way to not see ads is not to play. PVZ2 is a product in the late stages of its product lifestyle. The surest method of them continuing a revenue stream is to show more ads. Sorry, but it is what it is...
Message 2 of 10 (21,564 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@1sxpbdi4645b 

You can't disable ads between levels, they are the 5 second ones though and EA say they're here to stay.

EA has also turned off the option to skip them.

You can't buy an ad free version (unfortunately).

You should still be able to play ads for gems, gauntlets and coins according to region and the country you're in (subject to local laws).

Message 3 of 10 (21,558 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@1sxpbdi4645b wrote:

How do I disable the ads that auto play after every level attempt? Can you purchase a premium version? Is there still an option to watch ads for prizes? Thank you!

If you are talking about adventure mode just turn off WiFi while playing PvZ2. No internet = no ads. 

There are also apps that can block in-game ads. 

Message 4 of 10 (21,546 Views)

★★ Guide

Switch off your Wi-Fi if you're playing adventure.

Message 5 of 10 (21,523 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

This is a weird thing for me...i used to have these annoying apps after i play arena, enter arena and play my daily pinata tracker. But i think in the past 2 updates, the problem is solved for me. I have not a single ad popping up now....

Message 6 of 10 (21,512 Views)

Champion

@Perfume-shroom92 wrote:

This is a weird thing for me...i used to have these annoying apps after i play arena, enter arena and play my daily pinata tracker. But i think in the past 2 updates, the problem is solved for me. I have not a single ad popping up now....

shh.... don't shout out too loud or the EAvil devs will soon get this fixed too 

Message 7 of 10 (21,508 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@eieio_31310 But it looks like everyone else is still having it... xDD so i don't think its fixed. Its just not popping up for me x)
Message 8 of 10 (21,504 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Another way, exit the game and return. I think he will succeed. If he succeeds, I will have had an achievement. But the ad period is 5 seconds and can be skipped after 5 seconds, and I don't want to say more so that EA members don't fix the problem. Tell me if my method works. I think I said everything the EA would fix the problem. 😅                                               

Message 9 of 10 (21,491 Views)

★★★★ Guide

If you do not understand any word then I don’t know to explain

Message 10 of 10 (21,490 Views)