How do I transfer accounts on PvZ 2

by IronDragon2940

Original Post

How do I transfer accounts on PvZ 2

★★★ Newbie

How can I take one of my PVZ 2 accounts and take it to another device no I cloud 

Message 1 of 18 (30,709 Views)

Re: How do I transfer accounts on PvZ 2

★★★★★ Expert
register your profile with EA on the main PvZ2 screen (bottom left corner)
Message 2 of 18 (30,694 Views)

Community Manager

@IronDragon2940 

You'll need to use the cloud to transfer your account from one device to another. We recommend writing down your Player ID for account recovery purposes, too.

How to Find your Player ID

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/plants-vs-zombies/plants-vs-zombies-2/find-your-player-id-for-plants-...

Cloud Saves for PvZ2

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/plants-vs-zombies/plants-vs-zombies-2/save-your-pvz2-progress-with-ic...

Blueberry.png
Message 3 of 18 (30,686 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have registered an ea account and claimed the 100 diamonds reward in pvz2. But i cant find a place to log in with my ea account to get back my pvz2 progress. Can you help me out?

Message 4 of 18 (29,943 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@lawmfw the only thing that is in the bottom left side is news and updates
Message 5 of 18 (29,249 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@alexgamer4568 yeah I have that prob too
Message 6 of 18 (27,817 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@c48j5fqyxzhb This is quite an old thread. I don't think you'll get an answer.

Depending on the country you live in the controller icon will only be visible if you entered an age of 16+. If you have trouble transferring  your account to a new device it would be better to start a new thread and post some details.

Message 7 of 18 (27,811 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I found out how they recenlty added this thing were you can transfer accounts. That really helped because I used to play on my tablet that is cracked now, so I have to play on my phone.  I really appreciate the people for this so now I wont lose all of my progress.

Message 8 of 18 (27,516 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@alexgamer4568 How did u do it
Message 9 of 18 (26,788 Views)

Champion

@Keepup715    This is an old thread but if you are interested to transfer your PVZ2 account from one device to another device then the easiest way is to register your email with EA (and there is also a bonus as upon completion you will also get 100 gems for free).  

When you install PVZ2 on the new device, simply click the cloud button and enter your email to get a verification code to recover your account.

Note: before doing any of these ou might want to screenshoot or write down your player ID just in case you need further assistance from EA.    

Message 10 of 18 (26,770 Views)