Re: Have EA lost the plot?

by eieio_31310

Original Post

★★★★ Guide

@MAGICDAVESHROOM wrote:

Even massed ranks of caulipowers or electric blueberries didn't have the desired effect.

I now have ONE plant at max level. It's the Electric Blueberry. I hoped that getting it to level 10 would make it better in Battlez. It didn't! It's still pretty useless.

It's a powerful plant, because it gives a kill each time it strikes. However, it's badly let down by it's STILL long refresh, and it's long delay between firing. Another downside is when it selects a target and the target is eliminated before the electric charge hits it. If that happens, which it often does, instead of the Electric Blueberry moving on to a different target it goes back to sleep!!!

If it was like the Caulipower, which DOES move on to hit another target, I would rate it more highly. As it stands at present, regardless of my Electric Blueberry being level 10, I never include it in my load-outs. (It hardly ever makes it into the selection when playing in the various Endless modes either.)

Message 11 of 20 (631 Views)

Champion

@Humplemann wrote:

@BBnot8 wrote:

What will it be next week, necromancy in column 2 without infinite lawn mower ??

------------------------------------------------

Maybe columns 2 thru 9 filled up with Dave's spores. No starting sun and no sun producing plants. Then players restricted to only the basic Peashooter while facing up to a tsunami of Gargantuars? 

I wish you two would stop given EA more ideas unless you want a job in PVZ3 as game level designer then I zip my lips  Zipped lips

Message 12 of 20 (627 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
I tried Both caulipower and slectric blueberry in the latest arena and haven't found much difference between them, caulipower L2 costs 250 sun and electric blueberry L6 is 125 but both take about 12 seconds to recharge but i only have 1 slot to spare for either.
Managed 344,700 last night.
VICTORY TO MEEEEE!!!!!!🇬🇧
Message 13 of 20 (603 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@eieio_31310

zippy.jpg

LOL

Message 14 of 20 (586 Views)

★ Guide

A tip I stumbled on. If you have the bombgranite set it off in the second column. The tombstones will not come back as long as the seeds from the bombgranite are on top of the squares where they pop up. So I sell the tallnuts to start with for the sun  Then I use 2 of the plant food to use the bombgranite right away. Set it off in the second row second column and the other off in the second column next to the last row. This should give you time to get setup. Personally I am not good with the blover chard guard combo so I use this with the electric pea shooter. I hope it helps  

Message 15 of 20 (571 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Humplemann   LOL  Just like looking in the mirror.

@ElAguila64  A good tip, wish I have Bombegranate to try this out.

Message 16 of 20 (532 Views)

★ Guide
I tried the spikeweed and the spike rock but they didn't work. Neither did any of the tater bombs.
Message 17 of 20 (525 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@eieio_31310 when you will have a setup with only water and no lily pad, you ll know where it comes from   

Message 18 of 20 (516 Views)

Champion

@BBnot8 wrote:

@eieio_31310 when you will have a setup with only water and no lily pad, you ll know where it comes from   

LOL.   Being money minded, I would have thought it makes more sense all the plants which are to be used on the water word to be rent-able with certain amount of coins per Battlez..    

Tangle Kelp, Guacodile.....

Message 19 of 20 (511 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@ElAguila64 A good tip, wish I have Bombegranate to try this out.

Bombegranite used to be far more useful than it is now because the zombies have got tougher in recent weeks and take far greater damage than they do in adventure mode and bombegranite's mini-bombs don't seem to have much effect, even on imps. 👿
Message 20 of 20 (358 Views)