HINTS AND TIPS

by MAGICDAVESHROOM

Original Post

Accepted Solution

HINTS AND TIPS

★★★★★ Expert
I think a hints and tips section would be a good idea so I'll kick it off with something that took me a while to spot.
In the zen garden there is a bee buzzing around and if you've just planted a sprout and want it to grow quicker tap on the bee and sprouts will become highlighted then tap on the sprout and a chunk of time will be knocked off
And a few gems will be saved.
I would have posted a screenshot but the lowest res my phone will do is 4mb for that shot.
The bee will go to sleep so exit the garden then keep on going back until the plant grows.
VICTORY TO MEEEEE!!!!!!🇬🇧
YOU SHALL ALL BECOME FERTILIZER FOR MY LAWN🌵

Message 1 of 297 (41,736 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: HINTS AND TIPS

★★★★★ Expert

@eieio_31310 wrote:

And for @MAGICDAVESHROOM  I guess a few packages of Jaffa cakes to go with his coffee...   

And you're not having any!

View in thread

Message 110 of 297 (36,001 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Champion

A good idea.

I put in my 1st one.

When playing Battlez, make sure your device is charged up or at least have sufficient power to last until the game finish, because if the device dies during the battle, your winning streak might be reset to 0!

Same goes with the internet connection. If you are traveling to remote areas with poor signals, be aware the drop in internet connection might cost you the game and the winning streak.

Message 2 of 297 (41,648 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@eieio_31310 wrote:

When playing Battlez, make sure your device is charged up or at least have sufficient power to last until the game finish, because if the device dies during the battle, your winning streak might be reset to 0!

I can attest that not only will your win streak reset to 0, but even if you technically won your match with the highest score the game will recognize it as a loss counted against you if your device battery dies (even after the counter ticks down to 0 and the match ends but it dies right before you can collect. This in fact did happen to me once unfortunately, lesson learned!)

Message 3 of 297 (41,624 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Since the update the bee has buzzed off most of the time, you used to be able to farm an ad then return to the garden to pollinate a plant then repeat until plant was ready but now he just wants to sleep.
BZZZZZZZZZZZ🐝
Message 4 of 297 (41,506 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
I had hoped that other players would put a few hints and tips for the benefit of newbies as this game doesn't come with a manual.
Instead the bee has changed since the last update and keeps on disappearing and is nowhere near as useful as he was which forces players to use up gems if they can't wait.
Naughty EA.
Message 5 of 297 (41,442 Views)

★★★★ Guide

If you watch an ad, is the bee still sleeping after ?

Message 6 of 297 (41,434 Views)

★ Guide

@ BBnot8 Yes, the Bee is still sleeping after watching an ad.

What I remember from last release, was if you just exit out the zen for a second and go back in, the Bee was ready again for your command. So no need to watch ads even. You could just perpetually speed up any plant without the use of needing gems. Not that I took advantage of it, but I thought it was pretty silly. 

That's been fixed now to protect EA's cash cow. LOL

Message 7 of 297 (41,413 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Useful things i put with my LOST PROFILE SOLUTION? post:

EDIT; FIRST THING YOU SHOULD DO IS TO SCREENSHOT/ WRITE DOWN YOUR PLAYER I.D. NUMBER, ANOTHER GOOD IDEA IS TO SIGN UP TO EA'S EMAIL REGISTRATION SCHEME.

PVZ2 IS STILL BUGGY AND ABOUT THE WORSE THING THAT CAN HAPPEN IS TO LOSE YOUR ACCOUNT.

🎮Buffz and Bruisez:

https://plantsvszombies.fandom.com/wiki/Buffz_%26_Bruisez

🎮Close down unused apps/ programs as pvz2 is quite ram hungry and if you run out it could cause a crash which could lose your streak. 🐏

🎮EA have added a "persona i.d." number with your player i.d. number, write it down or screenshot it.📷

🎮 put your flag somewhere in your posts so people know what region you're in🇬🇧

🎮Don't update pvz2 in the middle of a tournament, do it after the previous tournament has finished and before the new one starts.

🎮Other useful advice is always have a stable Wi-Fi connection, charged battery.

🎮make a note of your player i.d. number if you haven't already.(screenshot). 📷

🎮Avoid battlez just before and about 15 minutes after league ending time (5pm GMT) as their servers are busy and you might not get your winnings. ⏰

🎮Remember to check the quest log before you do anything as it may not register.

Good luck!

VICTORY TO MEEEEE!!!!!!🇬🇧

EDIT; Please note that this was posted BEFORE the disastrous 7.01 update that cost many players (their league status and/ or their streaks and repeatedly doubling some players' resources).

Google play no longer automatically finds and loads my profile and i have to create a new one then sync it.

🎮Excellent FAQ on reddit by Tigerol 

https://www.reddit.com/r/PlantsVSZombies/comments/9kt4y4/battlez_faq/?utm_source=reddit-android

🎮if someone helps you, give them XP (or an upvote on reddit).

Screenshot_2018-11-28-13-53-38.png
Message 8 of 297 (41,295 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Could someone else leave the odd hint or tip, otherwise it'll disappear.

Message 9 of 297 (41,136 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Zen Garden, coin mining, to wake the bee up quickly exit PvZ2 to the profile page and then return to the Zen Garden

Message 10 of 297 (41,125 Views)