Re: HINTS AND TIPS

by eieio_31310

Original Post

[ Edited ]
Champion

@MAGICDAVESHROOM 

This is a good one, need to give this a try when I have time.  Just imagine the look on other player's face when they see Guacodile on your plant selection....

Message 81 of 297 (3,251 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

Since we have new plant introduced, Imp Pear can also be used as chicken shield in the same way as Hypno-shroom.

Message 82 of 297 (3,247 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

2 questions:

- can i play pvz2 on 2 devices(android and iphone) and both of their rewards are linked together

-for iphone user:is there a way i can buy 20 sprouts seeds for 5k coins a lot of times? I think it will be useful for blover.

Message 83 of 297 (3,014 Views)

★★★★ Guide

DEFO a brill solution, I used Guac in a Battlez, can't remember which - a player who beat me had used him which was the reason I played the beach levels to get him - but had forgotten all about it. VERY effective! Thanks for this handy reminder!

Message 84 of 297 (2,954 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@HenryThePear wrote:

2 questions:

- can i play pvz2 on 2 devices(android and iphone) and both of their rewards are linked together

-for iphone user:is there a way i can buy 20 sprouts for 5k coins a lot of times? I think it will be useful for blover.

1) Since transferring accounts between the two platform were made possible (last year?) I would expect this will be possible.

2) I thought sprouts are available to be purchased with gems, have you got a version on IOS which can be purchased with coins?

IMG_6649.jpg
Message 85 of 297 (2,944 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@eieio_31310 I think @HenryThePear means the daily 5k offer for 20 seed packets. Must have been a typo Standard smile

@HenryThePear I don't know if there is a way to get the offer multiply times. It could be that deleting the app and reinstalling through App Store brings the offer back. But tbh I don't think that's worth the effort and it might be seen as an exploit that of course we won't (ab)use Wink

Message 86 of 297 (2,936 Views)

Champion

Ah  I see.. the daily 5000 coins seed packets. 

Guess one and only (ab) use it again and again if you have plenty of coins.  I normally saving my coins for the upgrades.

Message 87 of 297 (2,924 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Message 88 of 297 (2,617 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

Adding a good tip suggested from @Perfume-shroom92  

When doing Inzanity quests, if you see a level you either don't like or don't think you will survive, then just quit and then re-enter again for another quest, which, may be more interesting and easier.

(https://answers.ea.com/t5/Plants-vs-Zombies-2/How-difficult-is-it-to-play-in-Jade-League/m-p/8414783... #62 post)

Message 89 of 297 (2,545 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Rackman 70's post is really helpful, thank you for that. Obtuse lil old me, I'm confused about when he writes:

6) Gauntlets in the Store. This is by far the most efficient way of earning Seeds in the game as far as pure seed quantity is concerned (using the 36 Gauntlets for 150 Gems offer). You'll earn a lot more Seeds (and Coins and Mints) by playing Arena with those Gauntlets than you will using the Gems for any of the Piñata purchases.

Is there something special about the 36 Gauntlets for 150 Gems? Or does he just mean the extra plays give you more chances to win Arenas thus more seeds/coins/gems?

Message 90 of 297 (2,388 Views)