Re: HINTS AND TIPS

by parstringer

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert

If you enjoy BattleZ but also play Adventure mode then it can be annoying to reload plants right ?

I tend to forget when I enter BattleZ and it has made for some entertaining and harrowing experiences trying to avoid the dreaded GEM tax !!

My solution has been to use the BattleZ selections when in Adventure mode as best I can and since I have all 8 slots I can choose at least two and sometimes three more plants for Adventure mode and this is sufficient to get through almost every Adventure mode world.

Message 41 of 297 (3,044 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Me too- when i play the pinata tracker I'm currently trying to boost far future (50 seeds away from a level 10 blover!) and all i need is blover or slingpea and spearmint.

Message 42 of 297 (3,043 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Pirate Seas Day 22 is a challenge with just Imp cannons and Swashbucklers - very quick and easy if you are playing Pirate Seas to collect seed packets

I use either Hot Date or Sweet Potato to move the zombies into just two rows...

Pick your favorite or strongest plant to line up two or three behind the Hot Date or Sweet Potato

I use Blover but take care to not run out of SUN

Tile Turnips are another option

Jalapeno can also be useful for the Final Wave if you still have Plant Food 

Coins are plentiful

EDIT/Addition:

Pirate Seas Day 31 can be a real quick day top complete - with TURBO and RELOAD feature I can be finished in 35 seconds and complete the 5 World Pinata Tracker in less than 3 minutes

Place a nut to the far right and your strongest plant to the far left and take care to save enough SUN for Blover !

Message 43 of 297 (3,006 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

FAR Future Day 7 - lots of sprouts for ZEN Garden

Message 44 of 297 (2,998 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Squash can be combined with Hurrikale to kill many zombies at once.  Thyme Warp can also be used in place of Hurikale.

For last Wave, have Squash ready on the lawn (if possible) and one ready to be planted, have a Plant Food or two available as well.

Put Hurikale in the row with the nastiest Zombies and push all the Zombies to the far right...then put down Squash on the lawn to the far right one square to the left of all the Zombies and whammo !!

Message 45 of 297 (2,985 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Jurassic Marsh dinosaurs will not interact with Zombies if the Zombies can not get past column 9 (far right)

Use a nut to keep the Zombies off the lawn !

Message 46 of 297 (2,961 Views)

★★ Guide
Also good for modern day, its the most difficult but my favorite world. Wish they'd make more :'(
Message 47 of 297 (2,953 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Always level up your plants in the almanac, there's a chance upgrading elsewhere may cause a streak crash.

Message 48 of 297 (2,947 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

So never upgrade when selecting a plant to put on a lawn ?

I know I have done this rarely but will make sure to never do it again !!

Message 49 of 297 (2,946 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I saw a post on reddit who thinks he  lost his streak from not levelling up in the almanac so why take a chance?😳

Message 50 of 297 (2,944 Views)