Re: HINTS AND TIPS

by lawmfw

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert

SUN production tip:  grow a SUN plant in the Zen Garden

use that plant on the lawn (with First Strike enabled) to get a burst if instant SUN.

remove and replant for as much SUN as you need !!

Message 31 of 297 (3,907 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Snap Pea in tandem with Tile Turnip is very useful on the lawn

Adding Sweet Potato or Hot Date and Spikeweed or SpikeRock can also be handy - line up a few Snap Peas behind Hot Date or Sweet Potato

Message 32 of 297 (3,875 Views)

★ Apprentice
brother, do you have any guide to this? i tryied with my snap pea but FAILED again haha.=(
Message 33 of 297 (3,862 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Place Snap Pea on top of Tile Turnip - I only use two Tile Turnips per lawn since I now have Snap Pea at Mastery level; might try using three Tile Turnips to begin with

At the start of a Zombie wave (and Final Wave for certain !) use a PlantFood on one of the Tile Turnip and Snap Pea gobbles up a whole bunch of Zombies (just about every zombie on the lawn)

If there is time and SUN I plant a second Snap pea in front of the one that has a Tile Turnip under it...

Hot Date or Sweet Potato pull Zombies to them so you only need to place Snap Peas behind them instead of every row !!

Message 34 of 297 (3,853 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@LoboMaltes wrote:
brother, do you have any guide to this? i tryied with my snap pea but FAILED again haha.=(

Her snap-peas are mastery level so they are probably a lot more powerful than yours.

Message 35 of 297 (3,850 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Level 5 Snap Pea is what I started using and it worked at that level

Message 36 of 297 (3,847 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

There is one thing I need to add here after reading a post from sub reddit.

You should never use plant food on Iceberg Lettuce as it will freeze not just on screen zombies but the ones just about to enter the arena as well.  What this means is that there will be a lot less party goers to attend your game and you will not be able to get a good score.

Message 37 of 297 (3,841 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

BattleZ players should not use Iceberg Lettuce.

Message 38 of 297 (3,835 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

If you are updating to the new 7.2.1 version and you have a few spare profiles (usually generated automatically when installing, then you might like to keep some as spare as the new registration system doesn't allow new profiles to be created.

Message 39 of 297 (3,815 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

If your pinata tracker hasn't refreshed then try going back one screen then try again.

(Also works with quest log).

Message 40 of 297 (3,783 Views)