Re: HINTS AND TIPS

by LoboMaltes

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert

Adventure Mode:

Potato Mine should be the first plant you put down on the lawn once a Zombie appears....gives you time to plant SUN

then plant your SUN as fast as you can (I find a need for no more than 3 SunFlowers or 2 Twin SunFlowers)

same in Dark Ages 0- no more than 3 sun shrooms

Message 21 of 297 (4,568 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Here is a tip for those trying to collect seed packets to level up their plants:

use a second device

synchronize both devices so that the 12 hour World Pinata tracker resets for both at the same time

I found this works by accident...I switched to a new phone and still had the first phone with PvZ2 active and just happen to be at the time the 12 hour World Pinata tracker resets

Voila !!  

Message 22 of 297 (4,510 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Wish to strengthen your World or Premium plants faster ?

BattleZ seed packets  are for all plants; including World and Premium plants !!

The more the merrier !

Message 23 of 297 (4,490 Views)

Anonymous

If you're short on coins and have garden sprouts to spare, plant Marigolds. Every fourth planting is a guaranteed Marigold. So go on, keep on shoveling those boosts that you don't need. Think of it as a time deposit. 😉🤣

Happy planting!

🌾🌱⚔🧟‍♂️🧟‍♀️✌

Message 24 of 297 (4,482 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Seems like a waste of sprouts to dig three up but it really is worth it.  (I save the Tangle Kelp and the Lily Pad since they are rare to find)

Play round after round of Endless mode and you find many many sprouts.  There are also Adventure mode "days" that drop a lot of sprouts in one round - wish I could remember exactly which ones but I know there is one in Egypt (day 6 or 7 ?) and another one in Far Future (Bots drop down on the lawn).

Message 25 of 297 (4,472 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

Gostaria de SUGERIR que a empresa coloque um horário diferenciado entre recomensa de liga Battlez  e encerramento de promoçoes na loja.
 Estou contando com a entrega do premio paara commpletar minha goo peashoter , mas vi que a promoção acabará junto e não poderei gastar cristais nela.
é possivel adquirir semente de goo peashoter após acabar essa promoção? ou será exclusiva?

Message 26 of 297 (4,149 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@LoboMaltes wrote:

I would like to SUGGEST that the company put a different time between recombination of League Battlez and closure of promotions in the store.
 I'm counting on the award to complete my goo peashoter, but I saw that the promotion will end up together and I will not be able to spend crystals on it.
is it possible to get goo peashoter seed after this promotion ends? or will it be exclusive?

The gem offer in store is very expensive, i think it is very probable that goopy seeds will come back in the future but only EA knows when, and they don't give us advance notice of such things.

Message 27 of 297 (4,146 Views)

★ Apprentice
mas da pra conseguir as ultimas em premium pinata? pois faltam 70.ou assim que sair da loja , também para de drop nas pinatas?
Message 28 of 297 (4,142 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Jurrasic Marsh Day 3 - Grapeshot 

Wait until the first wave of Zombies are almost at the lawnmowers before using the first Grapeshot ! 

This will also take out the second wave of Zombies before the dinosaur can push them forward.

Now you also have plenty of Grapeshots to use

Message 29 of 297 (4,076 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Sometimes if you buy a seedium plant for 250 seeds (shadow peashooter, snappy, goopy, sling pea etc.) Then if you unlock it then leave the game then return to the plant without doing anything else, the 250 seeds you used to unlock it might still be available to level up the plant to level 5.

Message 30 of 297 (4,025 Views)