Re: HINTS AND TIPS

by lawmfw

Original Post

Anonymous

Make sure you have the "Free Coins" and/or the "Free Gems" button up there before playing the Piñata Party. This will ensure that you have an ad reservation for the replay.

Message 11 of 297 (3,730 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

When entering Battlez, check your plants selection before clicking the first “LET’S ROCK!” button from the bottom right corner.

I had forgotten about this and the end result is as the image below, guess I must have confused the bots and managed a lucky win.

FBDA1D62-D8A9-427D-A1A3-8A992095C0D2.png
Message 12 of 297 (3,719 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Buffz and Bruisez.

https://plantsvszombies.fandom.com/wiki/Buffz_%26_Bruisez

Always check to see what doesn't work, what's boosted and what's weak.

Screenshot_2018-12-09-22-53-10.png
Screenshot_2018-12-09-22-53-24.png
Screenshot_2018-12-09-23-09-38.png
Message 13 of 297 (3,716 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Remember to check your Travel Log before you start any activities within PvZ2.

It can take a minute or two before the Travel Log updates after you first enter PvZ2

Sometimes I have to go back into the Travel Log multiple times  before it will 'update' and show the EVENTS for the day !!

I have missed out on the GEMs for more than one Pinata Party because I forgot to check the Travel Log first !!

Message 14 of 297 (3,695 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

You don't actually have to finish pinata party to get the daily gems, if you have more than 1 profile and it's particularly boring (like yesterday), it can be put on turbo and left until it ends.

Quest Complete!💎💎💎

Message 15 of 297 (3,681 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

If you play Pinata Party before you have an updated Travel Log then you lose the GEM payment.

Message 16 of 297 (3,682 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

One more to add, I copied this over from the sub reddit site.

====_====

Infinite Battlez Practice!

Just a tip, if you surrender in a Battlez Practice, it won't count as completed and you can do it again and again. Just remember that to earn the mint candies at the end you must complete all three (no surrendering)
Message 17 of 297 (3,647 Views)

★ Apprentice

General tip, not for the Battlez:

Use shovel to pick the plants for sun from the other rows if therest a strong zombie in a different lane who's eating away your plants and you need more sun, quickly. Standard smile

Message 18 of 297 (3,607 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Aweesome tip Dante.

With Spearmint, I will pick up Spikerocks during the final wave if I need some SUN.

And when I see a Giga starting to destroy the Spikerock - no sense just giving up the SUN !!!

Message 19 of 297 (3,588 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

While on the theme on adventure mode and further to @lawmfw suggestions, do not plant a new nut or chard guard on top of the old damaged ones, dig up the old one to claim some of the suns back before planting a new one.

Message 20 of 297 (3,584 Views)