Re: NON MASTERY MINI FORUM.

by FantastiXxPVZ

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@FantastiXxPVZI also got 2,4 mil too just once

I have even đefeated a player with mastery plants!!!

0216D811-AB6D-4BA7-9176-BC36767B83E8.png
8E412B5B-A976-499F-A72B-4460ECE47D90.png
Message 41 of 1,646 (2,686 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

@HenryThePearGrats! you found us hiding in the non-mastery thread (also hiding in Sharing Battlez/Arena experiences) :D I've also been super sneaky sneaky with my points to maintain a higher streak when streak bot comes to kill me :D so it might be what these mastery players are doing too. My guess! I was really surprised to beat some mastery too with my lower level plants. Doing well j7433omngy6t!

Hope they have an Improve-mint event soon so I can pick up these mints! I only have a few mints so looking forward to adding more to my collection. :D

Message 42 of 1,646 (2,671 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@RogueYumeiYeah i am surprised about their performance too
Here is another example

6A40B6B8-0A6D-4EF3-8834-A1AFD370CF2F.png
Message 43 of 1,646 (2,660 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

The plant selection suggest to me that they are just playing a more 'relaxed' strategy that does not require Blover spamming...and just one wrong move early (or not paying attention) can set your score back for the entire match.

I have lost about 1 out of every 7 matches so far using a relaxed strategy...given streaks means nothing.

Message 44 of 1,646 (2,646 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

I mucked around in practice with Zoybean, Shadow Pea etc... he's fun but not very high scores since he plods slowly to kill zombies. Probably will still need to rely a bit on Chard and Blover for this Boost event. Can't see much change to the line up. :\ Was considering sitting this one out too to drop a league, but with Zoybean pods as the 7th win reward I guess I'll be playing this weekend. (No play for me today).

Message 45 of 1,646 (2,625 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@RogueYumeii got 2,5 mil with good RNG. You can try this strat ^_^

85C41D22-636D-409C-B004-8265AFA6A644.png
Message 46 of 1,646 (2,597 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@HenryThePear Thanks, I've been using this with Spikerock Standard smile don't have the mint. I needed a lower score and slowly ramp up to high score to beat that bot :D Find that Laser bean seems to kill off canons a bit too quick. Good score! 👍
Message 47 of 1,646 (2,587 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Expert

Sapfling Boosterama

Boosted Cactus is a great alternative to Spikerocks or Spear-mint 😉👍

Screenshot_20190803-083850_Plants Vs Zombies 2.jpg

Can watch here: https://youtu.be/ZnuHWOQKR-U

Message 48 of 1,646 (2,575 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@FantastiXxPVZ Awesome score and strat! Cactus doesn't destroy the cannons and is cheaper than Spikerock Standard smile

Just wondering...what is the range and average score of this strategy? I would guess you really want a lot of cannons to show up?!

Message 49 of 1,646 (2,566 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@PowerToss wrote:

@FantastiXxPVZ Awesome score and strat! Cactus doesn't destroy the cannons and is cheaper than Spikerock Standard smile

Just wondering...what is the range and average score of this strategy? I would guess you really want a lot of cannons to show up?!

I created the strat for Level 5 and only played at that level, so my average score I saw was 2.7 Million. Cool thing is I never fell below 2.6 M, so I knew I could easily push it up and I'm pretty certain it could go higher with more cannons. 😊👍

Message 50 of 1,646 (2,567 Views)