Re: NON MASTERY MINI FORUM.

by RogueYumei

Original Post

Accepted Solution

HIGH LEVEL-NON MASTERY MINI FORUM.

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

I have decided to create another mini forum for high level non mastery plants only, it's very simple, put up your strategies, results, screenshots, thoughts about nastery mastery etc. 

I have 3 profiles, a mastery profile which i intend to eventually max out with mastery, a high level profile which i will max out to pre mastery levels (my blover is m1 because i accidentally levelled it up but it has no effect on it whatsoever) and my level 1 profile.

The recent abolition of the streak streak system means that it will now take far longer to level up plants, but we are where we are.

If you are using someone else's strategy please give them credit and XP.

Screenshot_2020-02-01-13-38-12-1.png
Screenshot_2020-02-01-13-38-28-1.png
Message 1 of 1,646 (44,790 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Expert

Calm down PowerToss, am i going to have to send round a jolly green gargantuar to slap you with a stick of rhubarb?😀

View in thread

Message 112 of 1,646 (44,082 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

My best so far using Tigerol's🐅 peanut strategy.Screenshot_2019-07-16-12-15-11-1.png

Message 2 of 1,646 (44,694 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

My best in practice using my own strategy, i have got up to 6.5m in tournament using non mastery plants but i don't have a screenshot. (Gold league).

I have managed 3m with my level 1 plants using this strategy.Screenshot_2019-07-14-23-07-42-1.png

Screenshot_2019-07-16-12-23-14-1.png
Message 3 of 1,646 (44,677 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@MAGICDAVESHROOM wrote:

My best in practice using my own strategy, i have got up to 6.5m in tournament using non mastery plants but i don't have a screenshot. (Gold league).

I have managed 3m with my level 1 plants using this strategy.Screenshot_2019-07-14-23-07-42-1.png

Nice score at Non-Mastery! 😊👍

Message 4 of 1,646 (44,652 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Haven't really played this profile much, since I have a Mastery Account

12.9M using Tigerol's Wasabi Whip strat:

Screenshot_20190716-212958_Plants Vs Zombies 2.jpg

In case you are wondering, I have a Level 1, Level 3, Level 5, Maxed Non-Mastery, a Full Mastery and 2 other profile with levels all over the place. Yeah, I've been playing a long time 🤣👍 Good thing I only had to purchase the plants I wanted only one time.

Message 5 of 1,646 (44,584 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@FantastiXxPVZ wrote:
... I have a Level 1, Level 3, Level 5, Maxed Non-Mastery, a Full Mastery and 2 other profile with levels all over the place. Yeah, I've been playing a long time 🤣👍 Good thing I only had to purchase the plants I wanted only one time.

You make me jealous. You have achieved what I have planned.

I wanted to have level 1 to level 10 profiles when the leveling system was introduced so I created 10 more profiles for this purpose but it was a big disappointment when I found out that all plants are not just simply level 1 to 10, some max at 15 and some at 20, so I parked this idea and only kept feeding the level 1, low, mid and high level profiles. 

I recently got all the gemium plants to max on one of my my high level profile but without the 10x win-streak, I think the leveling from mid to high level are now near to impossible.

Message 6 of 1,646 (44,571 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@eieio_31310 wrote:

@FantastiXxPVZ wrote:
... I have a Level 1, Level 3, Level 5, Maxed Non-Mastery, a Full Mastery and 2 other profile with levels all over the place. Yeah, I've been playing a long time 🤣👍 Good thing I only had to purchase the plants I wanted only one time.

You make me jealous. You have achieved what I have planned.

I wanted to have level 1 to level 10 profiles when the leveling system was introduced so I created 10 more profiles for this purpose but it was a big disappointment when I found out that all plants are not just simply level 1 to 10, some max at 15 and some at 20, so I parked this idea and only kept feeding the level 1, low, mid and high level profiles. 

I recently got all the gemium plants to max on one of my my high level profile but without the 10x win-streak, I think the leveling from mid to high level are now near to impossible.

Lol, and I wish I had made more profiles like you did! Too late now 😣

Message 7 of 1,646 (44,543 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Ditto.  I am glad I created another new Level 1 profile before that ability/feature was removed !

Message 8 of 1,646 (44,511 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

My contribution! :D Magnifying Grass was too hard on my coordination, Bonkers was my choice <3

Thanks to Tigerol and BMW_Rider.

battlez week70 - 5.9mil.jpg
Message 9 of 1,646 (44,501 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Message 10 of 1,646 (44,472 Views)