Glitch-Season reward bar show as full and shows that you have earned all rewards

by PvZ_System

Original Post

Re: Glitch-Season reward bar show as full and shows that you have earned all rew

★ Apprentice
@MAGICDAVESHROOM The same problem for me ! Help us!
Message 21 of 91 (575 Views)

Re: Glitch-Season reward bar show as full and shows that you have earned all rew

Community Manager

We've alerted the teams but need some help from all of you. Can you send me the following info in a private message:

Send this to me in a private message

• Player ID (PCPID) / User ID:
  • Platform (iOS/Android with software version):
  • Reproduction Steps (if possible):
  • Videos or Screenshots:
  • Time and Date of the Issue:
  • Any workaround fix you are aware of to help others:
Blueberry.png
Message 22 of 91 (702 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@MuscledAunt509 wrote:
@MAGICDAVESHROOMThe same problem for me ! Help us!

Sorry, I'm only a player helping others out, EA Blueberry👿 has the authority to help, or EA HELP CENTER.

Message 23 of 91 (568 Views)

★ Apprentice
@MAGICDAVESHROOM Yes of course...my "help us!" was for the EA team
Message 24 of 91 (566 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

FOLLOW EA BLUEBERRY INSTRUCTIONS ABOVE FOR ASSISTANCE

sorry for shouting !

good luck getting a resolution.

Message 25 of 91 (662 Views)

★ Apprentice
Message 26 of 91 (651 Views)

★ Apprentice
Message 27 of 91 (613 Views)

★ Apprentice

Another version of the bug....7E55466C-B828-4D8B-A706-779CDF9568AF.png

Message 28 of 91 (599 Views)

★ Novice

New season started and i score 247 points on the first tournament but season reward points is scored me by 671 so all rewards have been lost cause i passed it and cant fight for it 

Message 29 of 91 (596 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same here. Happened this morning. I have only earn 748 Crown but it show me that all reward earned.

Screenshot_20190630-104751_Plants Vs Zombies 2.jpg
Message 30 of 91 (555 Views)