Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Glitch-Season reward bar show as full and shows that you have earned all rew

by PvZ_System

Original Post

Re: Glitch-Season reward bar show as full and shows that you have earned all rew

★★★★ Novice

@EA_Blueberry 

Please have a look at the responses they've been giving me since 2 days. 

Anyway I have made a fresh case and e-mailed them again. I hope they help me this time. Will keep updating...

Screenshot_20190724-090158.jpg
Screenshot_20190725-213555.jpg
Message 81 of 91 (350 Views)

★★ Pro

Version 7.2.2 was supposed to have cured this problem, 7.2.1 was the previous version.

Message 82 of 91 (350 Views)

★★★★ Novice

And this is what they have replied. What do I do now @EA_Blueberry ?

Screenshot_20190725-220337.jpg
Message 83 of 91 (342 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Actually my situation is :

-Iphone XR with IOS 12.3 everything is ok, no bug

-Ipad 2 with IOS 9.3.5 there is the famous bug.

So....I'm playing only with IphoneLarge smile

Message 84 of 91 (309 Views)

★★★★ Pro

You can probably still use the Ipad 2 with IOS 9.3.5 but take care to not reach a "reward" while using the Ipad 2 with IOS 9.3.5

Only trigger rewards with the Iphone XR with IOS 12.3

Message 85 of 91 (304 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

I'm on Android 9.0 Pie now, when the bug with enlighten-mint happened I was on Android 8.1 Oreo. Maybe this could be why the bug isn't happening to me again? 

Message 86 of 91 (264 Views)

★ Apprentice
@MuscledAunt509 Maybe it could be due to an outdated version of IOS.
Message 87 of 91 (257 Views)

★ Apprentice

Still nothing

Screenshot_20190815-181345.png
Message 88 of 91 (144 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry
they still haven't resolved my issue. They're not even replying anymore. I give up. I'm uninstalling the damn game.
Message 89 of 91 (118 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@pvz1412Try Reddit's community manager Haem, she might be able to help. https://www.reddit.com/r/PlantsVSZombies/

Edit: adding https://www.reddit.com/user/Haemophilus_EA

Message 90 of 91 (93 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help