Re: Glitch-Season reward bar show as full and shows that you have earned all rew

by pvz1412

Original Post

Re: Glitch-Season reward bar show as full and shows that you have earned all rew

★★★★ Novice

@EA_Blueberry 

Please have a look at the responses they've been giving me since 2 days. 

Anyway I have made a fresh case and e-mailed them again. I hope they help me this time. Will keep updating...

Screenshot_20190724-090158.jpg
Screenshot_20190725-213555.jpg
Message 81 of 91 (653 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Version 7.2.2 was supposed to have cured this problem, 7.2.1 was the previous version.

Message 82 of 91 (655 Views)

★★★★ Novice

And this is what they have replied. What do I do now @EA_Blueberry ?

Screenshot_20190725-220337.jpg
Message 83 of 91 (647 Views)

★ Apprentice

Actually my situation is :

-Iphone XR with IOS 12.3 everything is ok, no bug

-Ipad 2 with IOS 9.3.5 there is the famous bug.

So....I'm playing only with IphoneLarge smile

Message 84 of 91 (614 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

You can probably still use the Ipad 2 with IOS 9.3.5 but take care to not reach a "reward" while using the Ipad 2 with IOS 9.3.5

Only trigger rewards with the Iphone XR with IOS 12.3

Message 85 of 91 (609 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I'm on Android 9.0 Pie now, when the bug with enlighten-mint happened I was on Android 8.1 Oreo. Maybe this could be why the bug isn't happening to me again? 

Message 86 of 91 (569 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@MuscledAunt509 Maybe it could be due to an outdated version of IOS.
Message 87 of 91 (562 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Still nothing

Screenshot_20190815-181345.png
Message 88 of 91 (449 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry
they still haven't resolved my issue. They're not even replying anymore. I give up. I'm uninstalling the damn game.
Message 89 of 91 (423 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

@pvz1412Try Reddit's community manager Haem, she might be able to help. https://www.reddit.com/r/PlantsVSZombies/

Edit: adding https://www.reddit.com/user/Haemophilus_EA

Message 90 of 91 (398 Views)