Re: Glitch-Season reward bar show as full and shows that you have earned all rew

by PvZ_System

Original Post

Re: Glitch-Season reward bar show as full and shows that you have earned all rew

★★★★ Novice
@lawmfw Yes I'm confused too! That's why I posted here hoping someone might know what to do next.
Message 71 of 91 (449 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Go to page 3 of this thread for how to contact Ea Blueberry for assistance

Message 72 of 91 (438 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@lawmfw Hey thanks! I have followed the instructions and contacted @Ea Blueberry through a private message.
Message 73 of 91 (428 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

It hasn't happened to me again yetScreenshot_20190724-070725.png

Message 74 of 91 (422 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Sorry Blueberry, but i have removed your reply as the solution because this issue is still happening.

Message 75 of 91 (422 Views)

Community Manager

@pvz1412 

Are you able to correct that by restarting your device or reinstalling the app? The previous issue was related to Enlighten-mint so it's not impossible the issue can still be at large with another one, but we'll want to make sure this isn't related to corrupted files first. Our staff is equipped to address the previous issue and once you get back to me with the results we'll gladly let the team know it's impacting this one as well.

If you synced up your game to Google/Facebook/Apple you can safely delete the app and reinstall it without losing progress.

Thanks for giving us a heads up! Thumbs up

Blueberry.png
Message 76 of 91 (410 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EA_Blueberry 

I tried both restarting my device and reinstalling the app. Both didn't work. 

Screenshot_20190724-195410.jpg
Message 77 of 91 (403 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

It's odd that it hasn't happened to me again yet

Message 78 of 91 (379 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Message 79 of 91 (373 Views)

Community Manager

@pvz1412 

Can you please contact our Live-Support team so they can look into this further with you. This seems similar to the Enlighten-mint reward and our EA Advisors were able to assist in getting the reward for players. Please keep us updated.

Click here to contact Live-Support

Blueberry.png
Message 80 of 91 (360 Views)