Re: Glitch-Season reward bar show as full and shows that you have earned all rew

by PvZ_System

Original Post

Re: Glitch-Season reward bar show as full and shows that you have earned all rew

★★★★ Novice
@PvZ_System Oh! thank you so much.
Message 61 of 91 (812 Views)

★ Apprentice

The bug is still there but today I received a special free "bug pack" with a lot of awards...the solar plant now is finally available!

Message 62 of 91 (739 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Thanks again EA

Screenshot_20190716-172613.png
Message 63 of 91 (674 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Apprentice

Screenshot_20190716-172613.png
Message 64 of 91 (673 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

The issue has been fixed, let's hope it doesn't happen again

Screenshot_20190722-153438.png
Message 65 of 91 (611 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

If the issue has been corrected the issue won't happen this time, you guys might wanna experiment with battlez on your guys' end. When this thread was originally made the issue started happening after I made a bit of progress with my season rewards. The issue seems to be corrected because once a season ends your season reward bar resets, so therefore it temporarily visually fixes the issue. It seems ok but in all reality it might not be.

Message 66 of 91 (595 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi guys I'm having the same problem all over again. Last month I was given the rewards when I contacted them through help. This time they are saying that I need to address this bug to the forums. Please help guys!

Screenshot_20190723-235715.jpg
Message 67 of 91 (562 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I guess it was not corrected afterall !

Help Center is how to address this but perhaps @EA_Blueberry can assist...

Did you follow the instruction in this thread (or is it a different thread) ?

Message 68 of 91 (558 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I did contact help. This is the response I got.

Screenshot_20190724-090158.jpg
Message 69 of 91 (551 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Post on EA Forum so perhaps the Developers will read it ??  Really !!

But the response does say it has been forwarded to the Developers !  Huh ?

If you are not confused then I sure am !!!!

The July 1st News and Updates 'claimed' that this unfortunate bug is actively being worked on...it also states to contact support as you have done 

Message 70 of 91 (544 Views)