Re: Glitch-Season reward bar show as full and shows that you have earned all rew

by lawmfw

Original Post

Re: Glitch-Season reward bar show as full and shows that you have earned all rew

★★★★★ Expert

Understood.  Missing content seems a better fit if you are missing seed packets.  Progress Lost if your Reward bar is incorrect.

Message 51 of 91 (588 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@lawmfw Got it, thank you so much.
Message 52 of 91 (576 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

You are very welcome.  I hope EA corrects the issue for you.

Message 53 of 91 (571 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@lawmfw They did!!! Super quick too, just few hours after I send the ticket.
Message 54 of 91 (537 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Excellent.  Good to hear some good news !

Message 55 of 91 (526 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

It seemed to work faster when I told them blueberry sent me :P, @EA_Blueberry  #BlueberryPride

Message 56 of 91 (515 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@lawmfw , missing progress isn't really an option, it's an issue with the game itself, it might help if they refreshed the Battlez servers maybe

Message 57 of 91 (512 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

The sw was fixed for sw 7.4.2 update but those already affected have to seek assistance/resolution from EA Help Center

Message 58 of 91 (504 Views)

Re: Enlighten-Mint Battle

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@jecjovs26 what you are seeing illegitimate, if you believe that you have earned the required amount of crowns (150) to unlock the enlighten-mint please contact EA to get this resolved. Missing content would be the category to use.

Did this help? If so tapping +XP will help out alot! Thanks.

Message 59 of 91 (497 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@hongvanngh You may use the below suggestion to correct your reply and any errors associated.
You don't have to read below, to save your time here's what you're reading for: Aww, shucks. I chose submit a bug. What is the correct choice? Missing content or Progress lost? (Sorry English isn't my first language)

Did this help? If so tapping +XP will help out alot! Thanks.

Issues:4
1-start_original=Aww, shuck, start_corrected=Aww, shucks. Edit notes: "shuck" is improperly spelt, the proper spelling is "Aww, Shucks"
2-EndOfFirstSentence_original=, EndOfFirstSentence_corrected=. Edit notes: "," does not belong, use "." Instead.
3-SecondSentence_original=I choose submit a bug. SecondSentence_corrected=I chose submit a bug. Edit notes: "choose" is improperly spelt, the proper spelling is "chose"
4-ThirdSentence_original=What is the correct choice, Missing content or progress lost? ThirdSentence_corrected=What is the correct option? Missing content or progress lost? Edit notes: "choice" does belong, use "option" instead. "," Does not belong, use "?" Instead.
Message 60 of 91 (491 Views)