Re: Glitch-Season reward bar show as full and shows that you have earned all rew

by MuscledAunt509

Original Post

Re: Glitch-Season reward bar show as full and shows that you have earned all rew

★★★★★ Expert

FOLLOW EA BLUEBERRY INSTRUCTIONS on Page two of this thread FOR ASSISTANCE

sorry for shouting !

Message 31 of 91 (681 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Blueberry will take over here with helping, take a look the the post marked as the solution. Nobody here but blueberry has the authority to help.

Message 32 of 91 (676 Views)

★ Apprentice

Two days ago a patch was automatically downloaded in my Pvz2 app....was very surprised about that, I thought about this dicussion on this forum and I sad  "wow, the solution has arrived very fast!"..

Immediately I went very happy on Battlez but.......nothing's changed.

Message 33 of 91 (639 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@EA_Blueberry

Follow up your EA Help Center ticket.  It may take a few days.  Sadly.

Message 34 of 91 (613 Views)

Community Manager

Hey everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend and I just got back in. Standard smile

The team is aware of this still happening and investigating it, but if you encounter this and do not receive your rewards please reach our Live-Support team so they can get this taken care of for you. We apologize any confusion it's cause and as always, thanks for putting our BrrRrAAiiinNnZZzz together to send us the info we needed for our QA team.

Click here to contact our Live-Support team

*Marking this as a solution for visibility purposes and for instructions on how to receive rewards*

Blueberry.png
Message 35 of 91 (1,246 Views)

★ Apprentice

Done, written to Live Team Support.

Message 36 of 91 (670 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Thank you EA! Support gave me 150 enlighten mint seed packets :D

Message 37 of 91 (648 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Huge thanks to: @MAGICDAVESHROOM for summoning blueberry, and @EA_Blueberry for helping me and a bunch of other players! Thanks EA!

Message 38 of 91 (637 Views)

Re: Enlighten-Mint Battle

★★★ Newbie

Same. None of the stuff Frown

Message 39 of 91 (578 Views)

★ Apprentice
@PvZ_System You are lucky....my situation is the same, nothing is changed.

Why ?
Message 40 of 91 (590 Views)