Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Glitch-Season reward bar show as full and shows that you have earned all rewards

by PvZ_System

Original Post

Highlighted

Glitch-Season reward bar show as full and shows that you have earned all rewards

★ Apprentice
  • Help! I cant receive season rewards because the bar is glitched, it shows I have earned all rewards and I haven't, I don't have enlighten-mint, I have 149 crowns, I tried clearing the app data and logging back into my EA account, and nothing has worked! Please help!!!
Screenshot_20190627-130603.png
Screenshot_20190627-130537.png
Screenshot_20190627-121857.png
Message 5 of 91 (1,422 Views)

Enlighten-Mint Battle

★★★ Newbie

I don't know what happened but it turned out that I got 18k+ xps for this Tournament. Because of it, I am not able to get the rewards I supposed to have. 

Can someone enlighten me?

Screenshot_20190626-010245.jpg
Message 1 of 91 (1,076 Views)

Re: Enlighten-Mint Battle

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Sounds like a job for [Removed - CM]

@EA_Blueberry 

Message 2 of 91 (1,066 Views)

★★★ Newbie

that’s one lucky glitch i’ll say. if you need a good load out for the tournament i got one

Message 3 of 91 (1,057 Views)

★★★ Newbie

wait if you don’t have any of that then that actually sucks 

Message 4 of 91 (1,056 Views)

Re: Glitch-Season reward bar show as full and shows that you have earned all rew

★★ Pro

Seems like this is happening to quite a few players recently...

@EA_Blueberry 😈

Message 6 of 91 (1,418 Views)

Re: Glitch-Season reward bar show as full and shows that you have earned all rew

★ Apprentice

I was gonna email ea about this but the last email I sent to them failed. I really hope this gets fixed soon

Message 7 of 91 (1,404 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

It could be worse.....

(Screenshot from reddit👽)

Screenshot_2019-06-27-19-58-01-1.png
Message 8 of 91 (1,391 Views)

★★ Pro

@PvZ_System wrote:

I was gonna email ea about this but the last email I sent to them failed. I really hope this gets fixed soon

I have summoned EA Blueberry to help, or you could tap EA HELP CENTER (below) and email them. 

Seems like a common problem.

Message 9 of 91 (1,388 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@HDCASE71

here is another thread regarding your problem

Message 10 of 91 (1,382 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help