Re: Enlighten-Mint Battle

by TristanChrisy

Original Post

Glitch-Season reward bar show as full and shows that you have earned all rewards

★★★★ Apprentice
  • Help! I cant receive season rewards because the bar is glitched, it shows I have earned all rewards and I haven't, I don't have enlighten-mint, I have 149 crowns, I tried clearing the app data and logging back into my EA account, and nothing has worked! Please help!!!
Screenshot_20190627-130603.png
Screenshot_20190627-130537.png
Screenshot_20190627-121857.png
Message 5 of 91 (2,278 Views)

Enlighten-Mint Battle

★★★ Newbie

I don't know what happened but it turned out that I got 18k+ xps for this Tournament. Because of it, I am not able to get the rewards I supposed to have. 

Can someone enlighten me?

Screenshot_20190626-010245.jpg
Message 1 of 91 (1,902 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Sounds like a job for [Removed - CM]

@EA_Blueberry 

Message 2 of 91 (1,892 Views)

★★★ Newbie

that’s one lucky glitch i’ll say. if you need a good load out for the tournament i got one

Message 3 of 91 (1,883 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

wait if you don’t have any of that then that actually sucks 

Message 4 of 91 (1,882 Views)

Re: Glitch-Season reward bar show as full and shows that you have earned all rew

★★★★★ Expert

Seems like this is happening to quite a few players recently...

@EA_Blueberry 😈

Message 6 of 91 (2,244 Views)

Re: Glitch-Season reward bar show as full and shows that you have earned all rew

★★★★ Apprentice

I was gonna email ea about this but the last email I sent to them failed. I really hope this gets fixed soon

Message 7 of 91 (2,230 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

It could be worse.....

(Screenshot from reddit👽)

Screenshot_2019-06-27-19-58-01-1.png
Message 8 of 91 (2,217 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@PvZ_System wrote:

I was gonna email ea about this but the last email I sent to them failed. I really hope this gets fixed soon

I have summoned EA Blueberry to help, or you could tap EA HELP CENTER (below) and email them. 

Seems like a common problem.

Message 9 of 91 (2,214 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@HDCASE71

here is another thread regarding your problem

Message 10 of 91 (2,208 Views)