Re: Ghost Pepper

by HenryThePear

Original Post

Ghost Pepper

★★★★ Apprentice

Are we going to get a chance to get this plant or no?

Message 1 of 19 (931 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

It will show up in the lawn of doom event along with witch hazel and jack o'lantern around Halloween. 🎃

Imho it's not that good, anything (including a tombstone) causes it to explode (not a very powerful explosion).

As eieio pointed out, it is cute and it floats, but i think it should either stop exploding altogether or explode like a cherry bomb. 

👻🌶

Message 2 of 19 (920 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Expert
@MAGICDAVESHROOM I have earned some seed packets for ghost pepper in today’s pinata.
Message 3 of 19 (908 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

So apparently there is a bundle in the store Ghost Pepper + Witch Hazel + Jack O'Lantern. I only see this offer on my mid level profile and not on my level 1 profile since I already got GP when it was available for gems. How can someone who already has GP (and does not have two profiles) obtain WH and JOL?! Very confusing! 

Message 4 of 19 (887 Views)

Champion

@PowerToss  

I think this is not right.  I have Ghost Pepper on all of my active profiles and the  bundle is available on all profiles.  You may want to report this bug to the help center and see if they can do something for you.

Message 5 of 19 (870 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I don't have this bundle on any of my profiles, but i already have all three plants in each profile.

I would assume (being cashium), that the profile you buy it on would get the plants and any seeds bundled with them and the other profiles would have the plants without any seeds.

So if the profile that you buy it on is the one you want the seeds etc. to go to then it is probably ok to buy it because anything bought with cash is supposed to be available for any profile and you can argue with EA or cancel the purchase if its google playstore you can get a refund up to 48 hours after purchase.

Message 6 of 19 (861 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Thanks for the info! Would be interesting to know what would happen if you had GP on all of your profiles except one. Would you only see the bundle on that profile? I'm not going to open a ticket since I'm not planning on buying the bundle anyway. The good news is that GP will probably be available for gems later this month (according to LittleMissRileyx): https://www.reddit.com/r/PlantsVSZombies/comments/disub1/is_ghost_pepper_seriously_a_money_premium_p...

Message 7 of 19 (846 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

If you paid for ghost pepper when it was gemium then you would have to pay cash for it, EA states quite clearly somewhere thay gemium plants are only good in one profile.

I have no idea if the bundle would be in the store or not.

Message 8 of 19 (815 Views)

★★★★ Guide

i think if you own one of plant from bundle (in this case you have ghost pepper), that bundle won't available anymore (you only can buy that plant separately)

that happen to me when i'm looking JOL's bundle with sweet potato during last birthdayz, since i got sweet potato (cost 100 gems) before, that bundle never exist in my case...

Now the halloween bundle also never exist, because i got WH and GP already (but missing JOL)

Message 9 of 19 (806 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Clarionz89 Ok, so I'm not the only one who doesn't have the offer. Just FYI: JOL will probably be sold on it's own later this month if you really want to get it.

Message 10 of 19 (800 Views)