by Topclass-A

Original Post

Get stuck in "restore purchase" notification

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello all who come to this topic

I have a problem whenever I access store in PVZ2

I always got notify that I should restore purchase shadow peashooter

which after i restore purchase like it tell. Nothing come up. no shadow peashooter pack come for me like notification tell.

And then I look at my purchase history in iTune, there is no peashooter purchase there. (which i cant exactly remember that i really bought it or not)

But that doesn't matter, the problem is it keeps renotify me like this everytime i enter the game, which is terribly annoying.

I try ask for help at help center EA, they suggest me to

"In order to remove notifications I would request you to perform the below listed trouble shooting:

- Make sure your device is up-to-date
- Make sure your app is up-to-date
- Restart the app
- Close background apps
- Power cycle your phone
- Clear your cache to check if you're synced properly
- Re-install app (Sync your EA Account to Facebook and Game Center to prevent game loss if you have to reinstall your game)"

which I already done all of that, nothing was changed at all.

so they suggest i come to ask in this forum instead.

Can anyone help me pls? Thank you in advance

IMG_0038.PNG
Message 1 of 3 (713 Views)

Re: Get stuck in "restore purchase" notification

Anonymous

Based on your post and from the screenshots, you're on an Apple device. I'm not an Apple device user but I can give an educated guess on what's happening. Those restore purchase notifications show up whenever one of these events happen:

1. First time sync of a profile after a fresh install or reinstall 

2. Clearing the data and/or cache of the app (PVZ2) which will then trigger a profile re-sync 

If you're not doing any of those then it could be a device problem (probably a storage or memory issue). You may need to have your device serviced. As for why you're not receiving the pack, you may have already used it. The plant should still be in your roster but the seed packets can only be claimed at the time of purchase.

Hope this helps you. 

Message 2 of 3 (695 Views)

Re: Get stuck in "restore purchase" notification

★★★★★ Expert

Don't ever post your player i.d. on a public forum, contact EA HELP CENTER and get them to change it.

I also have this bug, I'm on android and I've tried cleaning caches etc. Without success.

Message 3 of 3 (688 Views)