Game won't work on Android emulator

by Bambloko9

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game won't work on Android emulator

★★★★★ Newbie

Been playing for a long time on my phone, but I felt like I'd play more if I could play on the computer also. So i tried to get it working on Nox (Bluestacks is awful on my computer) and link my account. Well, I get past an initial loading screen and the age menu, and then I get stuck on this screen.

I can type stuff into the box, but oddly I can't use backspace, even though it works fine everywhere else. No matter what I do-- no matter how long I wait or whether or not I type in the box-- the SAVE button remains greyed out, and I can't progress past this screen.

I've tried restarting the app, restarting the emulator, and clearing the caches on my apps. I don't see how restarting the computer should help (and frankly I really don't want to) and I know for a certainty my internet is working on the emulator. Obviously, the game works just fine on my Apple phone. Plus, I've gotten other, more seemingly resource-intensive games to work without much trouble. Any ideas?

Screenshot (725).png
Message 1 of 2 (1,422 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Game won't work on Android emulator

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@Bambloko9,  type any name and just press enter, it will bypass that "Save", after that you can register email (if you sync with another device just input your email adress there and press enter to bypass another "Save/Confirmafter that check your email for the code, input the code and press enter again to bypass another "Save/Confirm") , it gonna show your previous account and the new ones, i hope that can help you solve your problem..

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (1,400 Views)

All Replies

Re: Game won't work on Android emulator

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@Bambloko9,  type any name and just press enter, it will bypass that "Save", after that you can register email (if you sync with another device just input your email adress there and press enter to bypass another "Save/Confirmafter that check your email for the code, input the code and press enter again to bypass another "Save/Confirm") , it gonna show your previous account and the new ones, i hope that can help you solve your problem..

Message 2 of 2 (1,401 Views)