Game keeps crashing

by lesrav3

Original Post

Penny’s Pursuit Zomboss Fight keeps crashing

★ Apprentice

This is the 2nd day that Penny’s Pursuit Zomboss fight crashed few seconds before it ends after I defeated the Boss. So frustrating, I keep on losing 40 seeds and coin reward on each game, please try to fix this bug. Thanks.

Message 5 of 25 (2,647 Views)

Penny’s Pursuit crashes

★ Novice

Sometimes certain levels of Penny’s Pursuit will crash on a specific chili pepper (e.g. 3 chilis) but work fine on the other levels and the other chili peppers (e.g. 1 and 2 chilis). This always happens right at the end of the game when I’ve defeated the very last zombie. The screen usually turns a whitish hue and freezes. I have to close the app and reload it. The fuel is still gone that I had spent to play the level but the level shows as not won. If I replay the level at the same number of chilis, the process typically repeats, but sometimes if I keep trying it will eventually complete the level and I’ll get the reward. Still other times it will crash after the level completes and I don’t get the reward so there is now way to ever get the reward. This is especially frustrating in the zomboss levels. I have no other apps open at the time. 

Message 1 of 25 (2,860 Views)
Highlighted

Game keeps crashing

★★★ Newbie

When trying to play in the arena for the new plant Power Vine the game will cut off and I’m losing gauntlets. I have been trying to play for at least 3 days now with the same issues. Can someone please help or fix this issue. Thx 

Message 2 of 25 (2,834 Views)

Re: Game keeps crashing

★★★ Newbie

You may need to do a “hard reset” of the device you are using.

Message 3 of 25 (2,701 Views)

Re: Game keeps crashing

★★★★ Novice
@MightyBenz1 Hi, may i know, what do you mean by the term "hard reset" ? 😅😅 Im also facing the same issue as lesrav3 in which the streak was also completed, 3 more rewards to go, and then when I was playing, the game crashed, so the streak reset, happened twice already, recently is the second.
Message 4 of 25 (2,617 Views)

Re: Penny’s Pursuit Zomboss Fight keeps crashing

★ Guide

@Mialoura18 I know that when I have accessed Penny's Pursuit through the Daily Task Tab, it always crashes on me.  If I just click on the middle icon between the Worlds and Tournaments, I have not had it crash.  

This seems to be another new bug or "feature" of the game.  

Message 6 of 25 (2,631 Views)

★ Apprentice

Thanks, I think it’s another bug..

Message 7 of 25 (2,600 Views)

Re: Penny’s Pursuit crashes

★★ Novice
@kc9981 Im having same problem. But i think only at boss levels. 2 out of 3 games(boss fight when 100%) have crashed and when it reloads it’s automatic loss.
Message 8 of 25 (2,644 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Mialoura18  Penny's pursuit doesn't crash on me, I'm on android  and occasionally clean out the storage and restart my device regularly, I suggest you try that and see what happens. 

You could also try it on a different device if you have one.

Message 9 of 25 (2,592 Views)

Re: Penny’s Pursuit crashes

★★ Novice

Again 2 crashes out of 3 boss matches on penny. Fix??

Message 10 of 25 (2,605 Views)