Game crash in adventure mode

by NicolitasLJ

Original Post

PvZ 2 Big Wave Beach levels crashing

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

After New patch 

When I click Play on Day 18 or 27 Big Wave Beach game is closed. 

New patch broke The game. Sound bugs. Map bugs. 

I hate this Game!

Message 12 of 136 (4,593 Views)

Game crash in adventure mode

★★★ Newbie

I cannot play the day level 32 of Big Wave Beach. When I try to enter the level, the game closes on its own, I managed to play all the other levels. It's the last one left for me to complete the adventure mode.

Message 1 of 136 (4,916 Views)

Re: Game crash in adventure mode

★★ Guide

Have you tried clearing your cache? An overloaded RAM can cause crashes.

Message 2 of 136 (4,892 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I tried but it didn't work I'm still stuck to level 18 big wave beach please someone help me

Message 3 of 136 (4,671 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Do you have the normal version of the game or do you have the version with unlimited coins and gems?

Message 4 of 136 (4,637 Views)

I can't continue adventure.

★★★★★ Newbie

I've played this game for years and i have never experienced this glitch before. I was just playing on big wave beach and on day 18 for some reason everytime i try to enter the level it starts playing the cutscene but then it just closes my game. If someone can help please reply. I have also tried restarting the game, clearing cache, rebooting my phone but nothing worked.

Message 5 of 136 (4,333 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

What version do you play on? The one with unlimited resources or the normal one?

Message 6 of 136 (4,596 Views)

can't play level, especially big wave beach day 18

★★★ Newbie

i can't play big wave beach level day 18, it will log out by itself.

Message 7 of 136 (4,573 Views)

PvZ 2 Big Wave Beach Crashing

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi there, my English is bad so i hope someone could understand what i typed and help me.

I got stuck on day 27 Big Wave Beach because of game crash and however i tried many times, restarted my android and used Bluestack alternative, the problem still there. I hope someone help me fix that problem. Thanks for reading!

Message 8 of 136 (8,806 Views)

Re: pvz2 crash

Community Manager

Hey @iriwashi001 I would recommend going through the steps based on which device you are using, then checking if this continues.

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 9 of 136 (8,786 Views)