Game Won't Load

by 17nry6e9zxnb

Original Post

Game Won't Load

★ Novice

I have an Android LG G3 and the my Plants vs. Zombies 2 game won't load.  It gets stuck on a gray/black colored screen that has "Starting" in small white letters in the top-left.  However, it remains in that screen even though have let it load for 30 minutes with strong wifi.  I have spent fifty dollars on this particular game and would be disappointed to find that it doesn't work anymore.  

Is there a way to fix this issue, or at least get my 50 dollar refund?  

Thanks for any helpful replies.  

Message 1 of 3 (2,270 Views)

Re: Game Won't Load

Anonymous

@17nry6e9zxnb wrote:

I have an Android LG G3 and the my Plants vs. Zombies 2 game won't load.  It gets stuck on a gray/black colored screen that has "Starting" in small white letters in the top-left.  However, it remains in that screen even though have let it load for 30 minutes with strong wifi.  I have spent fifty dollars on this particular game and would be disappointed to find that it doesn't work anymore.  

Is there a way to fix this issue, or at least get my 50 dollar refund?  

Thanks for any helpful replies.  

You can read through this thread and follow the steps.

As for the refund, only EA Help (link at the bottom of this page) can answer it. The active posters in this forum are mostly volunteers (avid gamers like you).

I hope this helps you.

PS: Please click on "Accept as Solution" if you have no further inquiries.

Message 2 of 3 (2,253 Views)

Re: Game Won't Load

★★★★★ Expert

Hopefully the thread provided above has helped you out.

You could clear the PvZ2 Cache and try to re-install the game.  Hopefully you have the game data stored on the cloud.  I use Google Play and it is simple enough to recover your profile if you do a reinstall.

Message 3 of 3 (2,229 Views)